Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

Problem was out of the shotgun they’d count ‘1 miss 2 miss 3 miss’ as soon as the ball was snapped. And count FAST! By the time the ball hit my hands I was already scrambling for my life. Made it damn near impossible to set up any plays. We actually waited til their QB had the ball to start counting. Maybe it’s our fault for trying to be legit, or for not saying something. IMO you shouldn’t be able to count til the QB has the ball. Otherwise there’s no time for anything at all. And our team rarely had even one person blocking for some reason. The ‘line’ would immediately disband and all thought they were Ochocinco. I was very confused as to what they were doing.

plus juan

when the fuck are we gonna play baseball or softball?!?! just as the title of this thread states. i know some others on here want to play. who’s down?

im game to play that whenever as well… less running involved!!! lol

come up with a time and place…

think you could actually make it to 1st base without running out of breath?

there are soooo many different ways i could respond to this… ill just suffice it to say YES and leave it at that. (let ur imagination handle the rest:lol)

same place, same time

I think there are already plans to have another football game this Sunday there at 2…

if i play, im playing a lineman for sure. i cant run

you might scare the ball though

thats it! im going to scare the shit out of u at the gym while u are doing abs.

well now its not gonna be a surprise, is it?

r u kidding me? u just may shat urself

I thought I was almost gonna do that today. Damn farts.

um gross

Turned out to be a false alarm so all was good

i’m gonna get there at 1 this time… anyone else?

10:15am

My cousin and I will be there at 1pee emm. See you then! PS - Matt/Martina are dancing around it. Get them on the horn and talk them into it:)

1pm it is. works fo me