Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

I just sent her a message :slight_smile:

i need cleets

noone had them this past week… all in sneakers.

all i have is bald new ballance. dont want to fuck my my knees.

so buy a pair at sports authority… they are like 40$

i might have to.

do work.

ill find out what time i work this weekend tomorrow night and let you guys know…its either 7-3 or 3-11

Got a flat of water for Sunday… 1 works for us…

Lame

Do it…

if i were to fuck up a knee or something because i fell, i would never forgive myself.

Are you really THAT uncoordinated? :slight_smile:

are you ACTUALLY posting from both your accounts!!!

Do what I did. Buy a knee brace from Sports Authority. It was only like $40 and has the Forrest Gump hinges and everything. I’ve broken my RT Tibia, slight tears of my RT LCL and MCL and tore my RT ACL twice. If my bum ass leg rocking a piece of my quad as my current ACL can rock that brace, I’m sure you can too…

yea. all i can think about is when my good buddy was playing bball, twisted his legs and tore hit ACL. scares me.

ill go check out some cleets this weekend

i say don’t worry about the cleats man, more chances of you planting to turn and tearing that acl because your foot won’t slip.

edubs, was your knee swollen after sundays game?

u dont understand. all i have is new ballance sneakers with little to no tread.

My knee (surgically reconstructed after fracturing femur/shattering growth plate & kneecap) was a little swollen Sun night & Mon but come Tues was back to normal. No problems at all.

No swelling at all. My knee is an oddity. It rarely ever swells up anymore, but can get some killer pains at random, regardless of how active I have been. My fix for everything is to swing it down towards the floor while standing and get a wicked pop. Feels better every time, lol…

mine was swollen (acl replaced) after sunday but didn’t really hurt or anything… felt like maybe there was fluid in there or something? iced it tues wednes and seems to be ok now… is this fucking normal?

So who all is in for Sunday?

we have Erik, me, Our friends Gary, Ashley, Jared so far that’s 5 who else is in?