Best street racing video ever. [Honda Content ITT]

…or use the money to help victims of drunk driving or some children with cancer. This is a waste of earth resources and tax money, cause I am pretty sure those police got paid to be there to crush those cars.

Make a song and dance out of it did NOTHING to deter street racing and crushing a bunch of civics sure don’t. I challenge them to crush LP640’s and SLR’s of rich people that street races, if they actually want the message to have some meaning.

because that would require law makers and politicians to think thoroughly and weigh decisions/consequences and that is just not in their job description

Why would they crush random high end cars owned by wealthy people? haha

i would shoot till i was out of shells to protect my car. i dont care HOW that sounds. fuck the police.

Liberals?!?!!?

Are you fucking serious? This is the most conservative type of punishment there is for that type of crime. It’s equates to about the same as getting your hand cut off for stealing.

If it was a liberal punishment, they would get off with a warning.

thats bullshit because still under cover police cars and investigators still have government plates. You can simply tell what a rear cop is from a fake one.

California is a liberal state. Am I wrong?

Gov’t action in this case doesn’t sound very conservative, but what do I know. I only have a 2 yr degree in B.A. so far.

Also. Eminent domain? You know, seizure of one’s personal property BY THE GOVERNMENT to accomplish a public purpose. A conservative wouldn’t infringe on personal property and ownership rights in most cases.

the point is… they should have crushed a bunch of random cobalt’s instead of those hot ass hondas

Including the one in my garage

You should take a civics class while you’re still in school, and I don’t mean the car. Eminent domain has NOTHING to do with this case. And just because California is a blue state doesn’t mean everything they do is “liberal.” If you’re trying to qualify things into the right-left spectrum, then yes, this actually is on the conservative side, though a bit extreme. These people were caught with stolen items and therefore have no rightful claim to them, whether they bought them or not. Realistically they should have confiscated just the stolen pieces rather than having the entire car destroyed, unless everything had come up stolen.

What does having a two year degree in business administration have to do with politics and crime? If you had a Political Science degree with a criminal justice background, maybe I’d take some of what you’re saying with a grain of salt. However, CA is not a liberal state. It’s almost a police state which is fascist, which is conservative.

Here is a blog about liberals vs conservatives and their beliefs when it comes to crime, society and punishment.

Discussion of politics is reserved for faggots, please refrain.

What are your credentials, aside from blogspot? No heat, just curious.

BRB while I throw away my irrelevant notebooks.

Criminal Justice degree
History degree
worked for a police department; so when it comes to crime and punishment, I’m more of a conservative.

Im a professional forum user

http://images.memegenerator.net/Socially-Awkward-Brennan/ImageMacro/2792675/so-youre-saying-that-canada-is-not-america.jpg

I completely get what you’re saying, though. It’s such an odd case that it really can be viewed partially from both sides.

Day late and a dollar short bub

yeah that’s bullshit because PD’s have phased out the whole tinted window, under cover Crown Vics. If they have UC Crown Vics they don’t have tint, have distinctive wheels and other small noticable differences if you know what to look for. PO’s know what cars are theirs and which cars arent. You’d he surprised at the UC cars used now in various depts(nys, colonie, etc).

+1

I have seen a 2010 Ram 2500 as a under cover vehicle…had some dude pulled over this summer in Cp…

aside from the lights being on, it looked 100% like a normal citizens truck.