street racer's busted!!

400 cars!!! shit, know that is a problem.lol. Not like Toronto, if you see 100cars you lucky. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQUbLN1t338

Looks good on them. But will it stop you from racing…“NO NOT EVER” that last guy is a fag bag!
I didnt see a 240? just honda, ford and toyota RICE.LOL

lmao half of the dudes they interviewed looked 12 and scared shitless

lol @ 3:23

wow, weeks worth of work for 28 tickets
and i thought SO cops where bad

seriously 400 cars and only 30 or so tickets… thats pathetic!

that shit was orchastrated man<— sounds familiar doesnt it

There was an s13 coupe that was racing a civic at the begging. (right when they showed the amateur clip). But yea, honestly, street racing is so ghey. I can understand why people go there to watch and hang and shit, but … if you know your going to get caught, why? And if you don’t even know who your going up against (what’s under the hood), what’s up ahead on the road, what do you win, etc etc… so gay. Honestly… i think its more productive to just grab some pylons, go to the closest wal-mart, and run some auto-x. The most you can get charged with is sound pollution, or whatever the shit they call it.
Honestly… when I hear about street racing, the first thing that pops up into my head is a picture of a fagget, in a riced out cavalier. Doing 1st gear peel outs in the Tim Hortons parking lot. sigh …

sometimes, I have to agree with the media.

And sigh, now I understand why most cops are dicks.

I went to see street races before and honestly, it’s the most pathetic shit I’ve ever seen… Most of the people there are wiggers who don’t know shit about cars…

^^word. Most guys think that since you have an AEM cold air intake, your the king of the streets and can eat ANYONES dinner.

wow … what a waste tome time and tax dollars!

That shit is funny… most of the cars were pretty much stock.

LMAO 2:21
that girl (I think) just ignores the cop and drives off.

this shit is halarious, if u race at same spot on the street week after week u deserve to get caught. Street racing is gay, drag racing on street is even gayer, especially when ur all stock cars, running 15 sec 1/4miles. I know there slow cuz if cops went around checking vin numbers to engnine numbers like the video says half of them shoudl of been given some sort of ticket, so of 400 cars only 29 suggest mad stock cars. ahah, shit is a joke.

lol, street racing, “WHILE SPECTATORS SMOKE POT”

i like this one better

ROFL, they tried to get away. and damn … that shit was hella gay

People still race CRXs?

You sure this wasn’t filmed in like 1998?

So if you have the engine your car originally came with then your automatically slow? Riiiiiiight.

im not condoning street racing but i do understand the adrenaline of it all… not knowing if your gonna get caught… the thrill of the chase afterwards… hell even if you do get caught, you get a slap on the wrist and fined. If you can afford it then fuck it! sure beats racing at cayuga or whatever, and the line ups and rules, and the predictability of it all… doing it legally gets old really quick!!

as for ‘safety’ its like an un-written waiver you sign when you attend these street races… you know what your getting into, you know the statistics, and what the chances of an accident or whatever… so if you put your self in that position then theres no one to blame but yourself… hell i cant swim… so i keep my fat ass out of the pool!!! (does that sound familiar…lol)