another police VS street racer vid

this one unlike many of the other videos i’ve seen is actually done with taste I think.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/229cad19-03b2-4817-90ef-3915a7696714.htm

it is a old video so i’m sure its a repost. so i’ll help you

R

E

and why is it that all of these stings are populated by 50 hatces & 1 mustang? :lol:

haha that sucks…i WISH thats what it was like :lol:

i like how they spend more money to stop all this street racing, but yet, all the drugs, weapons, and murders, are ok right?

Shut the hell up and dont say dumb shit…

Of course they relegate more resources for that shit than this. In fact, cracking down on street racing is probably very cost effective. A few guys in patrol cars probably dish out a shit load of tickets in one night…

edit: don’t say moronic things…

lets be honest street racing is big money for police. and just like they mentioned in the video. “how much in tickets did you get’? “$200” is that going to detur you” “hell no i’ll be out tomorrow”

how many of us have speeding tickets. its just a inconvience.

when you arrest people for drugs and guns chances are they don’t have money anyway so where is the profit. + i’m sure the cops would prefer to deal with us rather than someone who might shoot you.

Im glad I drive a family car. Cop rolls up I just say…wtf…all these damn kids fuggin around…Im lookin for the local mall.

Wow, those racers were gay motherfuckers. They should all go DIAF becaues they make every other friggin “car guy” and “tuner” look absolutely horrible. God I hate ignorant people, especially ig’nant black motherfuckers with bling and ebonics. Fuck, learn to be an AMERICAN not a **** stop me now before I get in trouble.

:ohnoes: mighty taco = felony

WTF is up with the yellow mustang they show on the beginning of the news report.

stupid ricers

Yeah, them just opening their mouths helped seal the deal that “car people” are idiot punks.

i love the “stolen engines” made me laugh

haha can’t accouse us SHO owners of having stolen engines they have no ID marks other that KOA 3.0 or KOB 3.2 and a mold number (there was only a couple molds)

It’s funny becasue you know that those motors are not stollen. thumbs up to someone who can steal a motor out of anothers car at night with out much noise…haha
They probably say they are stollen becasue they were privatly bought

theres no vins on the block itself on the sho? they have been putting the vins on the blocks since like 1970

haha some of those cars sounded pretty sick…and it wasn’t all crappily put together and the host actually knew was she was talking about and stuff im kindda proud of the news channel , i think its hilarious how the racers knew the camer crew was right there yet they still run…im not that brave…plus my cars slow…lol

You should watch who you call ignorant with a comment like that.

Just because it has been described as “bliss” doesn’t mean I want it.

because eveyone that watches tv and has no idea about cars think that the mustang is the fastest car to man. but all of the import guys and mustang guys know that the mustang is very slow and dumb