another police VS street racer vid

I worked in Connecticut for a while, and while I was out there i met a few people who “street raced” and they said it was pretty big. I guess that video just confirm what they were saying.
Also to whoever said you can’t steal an engine. They steal the whole car and take the motor then ether part the rest or dump the shell. I have seen this in Buffalo before, so I’m sure it happens way more often in places where street racing is big.

:tup: For not giving a fuck about the Police but :tdown: for stealing other peoples shit

You might not understand this but a lot of people die in street racing/street racing involved accidents in other major citys

:lol: faggots

yo yo…I gotsa 94 civic…ls turbo with nitrous…and the nitrous is just for the police :gay:

looked like good times…until the cops and choppers showed up. it seems that street racing gets bigger every year, and the states have to cash in…ching ching.

There are some serious punishments out there! 6mths jail!! lost ur ride!! wow.

Like Rochester.

Family and friends of a Wayne County teenager killed in a car crash two weeks ago said their final farewells Saturday.

A service was held for Jessica Platt. The 17-year-old was a passenger in a car that slammed into a tree on Victor Road July 23 in Macedon.

Her boyfriend, Ryan Jones, was at the wheel. He’s still hospitalized with serious injuries. Police have said Ryan’s car and another driven by Caleb Fontaine, 19, were going more than 90 mph. Fontaine is charged with a felony count of reckless endangerment. He reportedly told police they were street racing. But Jessica Platt’s mother questions whether Ryan was actually racing.

no sho engine vins :slight_smile:

I love the stupid quotes.

“Honda drivers steal the BIGGER Acura motors.”
“1 in 3 cars has a stolen engine.”

That one guy with the civic made me lol. “94 civic, LS turbo, Nitrous…thats for you.” :lol:

“nitrous is an illegal DRUG that racers inject directly in thier motors” ROFL

so all you AUTHORIZED nitrous dealers are gonna go to jail you damn drug dealers you!!!

designed, manufactured, and assembled in japan. shipped to the US ready to drop in. no markings linking it to the car its in.

to bad for the crx

the video opens with a nice crx

something is wrong here…

STOP NECROPOSTING!!!

hahahaha that fuckin sucks. why do kids steal engines? buy your own save up like the rest of us

an illegal drug, a TOXIC INHALANT…inject it right into their engines

thats one thing they got right, but other than that it was a rook fest

Street racing has been happening since cars had wheels, nothing the police can do will ever stop it, however they’re justmad were faster than they are, “illegal add ons” its illegal to turn a fu**ing wrench in some states?