street racer's busted!!

Um… no , i m not talking about all cars, but in general those were all hondas and in general the stock d series engines suck balls and everyone swaps something else in, with the exception of the couple of turbo d series guys i ve heard of of, so yea it still does make u slow, if your a honda.

hahha suckasss

lol… amazing

now that i watched the entire thing… that is pretty sad… if this was in toronto or around here… all those cars are towed and impounded… time to move to the us lol

all that work to give so little tickets!! i use to street race two years ago and its a rush! now i dont cause im older and wiser, not to say its dumb and all! now too many teens with money have cars tuned up, different motors and all and have no idea how to control the car!! and now they getting wreckless!! Street racing wont stop cause its been around forever so im not going to stress on it!!.. when your young (besides life) you really have nothing to lose!! so if you street race still just be aware!!

i have seen racing recently and the cops wont tow you away, they will give you a exhaust ticket, only if your racing they will take your car!!

this one is oldie but a goodie!!

post #600

lol the couch on the side of the road.