Bills Vs. Bengals Preseason GDT

Haven’t been listening to it really (here and there), but some decent stats coming out offensively so far:

Losman: 7/11 134 yards 1 TD, 1 INT (returned for TD)
McGahee: 9 car 88 yards 1 TD (61T)
Evans: 3 rec 115 yards 1 TD

Lindell made a 46 yd field goal
Moorman is averaging 60.5 yds/punt

i thought the game was supposed to be on NFL network? oh well…

evans is the future. fuck a slot reciever, he’s the prime rib

so 21-7 Bills

losman still sucks. i was there, he gave up 2 fumbles and an INT for 17 bengals points and the long touchdown to evans he overthrew by a good 5 yards, evans had the biggest speed burst ever to catch up to it

i just got back from that game and let me tell you it was a waste of time. the best part of the game thought was sitting about 20 feet from chad johnson and his mohawk and grille! he is def. one funny person.

the game is going to be on the nfl network tomorrow, i don’t know what time though. the blackout law is in effect during the preseason too, it obviously wasn’t a sellout

dont waste your time.

i also was super close to chad and he isone funny man…

craig nall did awsome for the record… and they need to play martin nance more

i think nall is the best of the bills 3 qb’s (read: this = coming in first at the special olympics)

Yeah they looked incredibly shaky, as is to be expected…

Turnovers killed them…1 by Willis and 2 by JP were returned for TDs, and a third by JP led to a FG.

The thing that worried me most was the extreme lack of any sort of pass defense, but we shall see how that comes along.

4-12 season FTL

any other opinions on the game? how did our D look? any good plays?

any clue what time this is on tv today?

good plays? Evans turning on afterburners to catch the overthrown JP ball…

umm good running by McGahee (of course)

defense with pitiful…they were able to pretty much pass, run, walk all over the D…goal line defense looked pretty good though :roll:

special teams seemed to be doing fairly well, cept when lindell kcik OB on a kickoff

It is definitly a jittery team, let them get the otehr preseason games under their belt and it should come together

yea, either way it cant be as bad as the team last year

LET’s GO BILLS!!!

Bills fan 4life

Care to wager on that?

i HATED the team last year, i hated the management and i hated the coaching staff (minus bobby april).

The team sucked, they were filled with fat lazy and out of shape players who were more interested in running their mouths than in playing football and doing their jobs. they gave up on themselves and the team.

As bad as the team might or might not be this year, i would still much rather watch this team than last years

so thats why i feel that there is no way this team will be worse than last years, they might have a worse record but i would still rather watch this team than last years

While I agree with some of your points about the coaching staff…I dont think the current staff in place is much better. Altho Malarky was awful, I am yet to see how Dicks philosophies will play out…regardless of how good special teams are, the defense is mediocre at best and the offense lacks leadership…so even in a close game I am not expecting the Bills to pull one out in the 4th quarter…Losman isnt ready…McGahee wont get a chance to run because they will always be playing from behind…Holcomb is past his prime and was never a starter anyway…There are far too many concerns for me to be looking forward to watching this team play.

I was 4th row from the field on the side of Evans long TD…that boy can MOVE :tspry: