9/11 Bills / Texans - GO LOSMAN

first drive is over, but wow losman looks good, the way he handled that pressure was fucking awesome, dumping it to the TE

i was scared seeing macgahee go down, but everything should be ok :tup:

lets see how the defense does!

i cant watch it…

anyone want to set up a webcam?

im watching the jets get stomped

I went to a bar to watch it, I hate not living in NY during football season. They’re D was fuckin nasty!!

I think im going to order nfl ticket…hopefully i can see one bills game here

edit: ughh the only game against the panthers is the same week i come up for thanksgiving…garbage

was a good game, they r looking good so far

go bills! I’m so pumped right now :tup:

OMg…being at the game was awesome…it was insane…

can’t wait till next week when i am in tampa for the bills game…LOLOL :slight_smile:

i thought the D was amazing

i thought losman was great for his FIRST GAME

he had amazing pocket presence, only had one bad throw

i want to go to tampa so bad heh

Too many penalties, not enough production in the redzone (touchdowns > field goals) and a quiet special teams. Otherwise, the Bills looked just like they should; strong running game, Losman efficient and mistake free, and the defense playing tough and generating turnovers. :tup:

just what i thought.
Bills need to convert the redzone. the opportunity was there.

obviously they needed to convert

but what more could you ask for from basically a rookie offense? ( evans / macgahee / losman ) losman had one almost interception and a couple of overthrows but it is excusable. im not trying to say he is the next rothesberger, but he played well and handled the pocket great ( which is sooo important ). pocket presence can’t be overlooked and its something he has that bledsoe didn’t.

there were a lot of penalties, but also 5:0 turnover ratio was outstanding. maybe texas sucked, but the bills certainly didn’t.

i can’t say enough about how excited i am to see them this way. as an announcer said “i havent seen the o-line give their QB this much time since the Kelly era” the O line seemed confident behind their newcomers, and as anyone can tell you, an offense without a good line can’t win games ( unless they have barry sanders )

Great game…once they get Roscoe Parrish back they will be able to score in the red zone. Thats my only concern after week one.

losman looks awsome in the pocket, line is giving him plenty of time to throw and hes very agile and fast, should be a great season for this bills squad

Losman had more yards on the ground than the texan’s running game rofl

but MVP should be morman.
I have no voice from screaming at JP all day :tup:

Yea he’s not afraid to scramble…which is what they really needed last season

-Cheater-

he is going to be the next Flutie…

oh wait, for some reason no one else liked Flutie. I met the little guy @ BK one day, he was pretty cool.

If the bills lost everyone would be saying f*#k Losman he sucks:gotme:

It’s all relavant to how he played. If he played as well as he did yesterday, butthe bills lost, then we wouldn’t say he sucked, we’d have some other contributing factor to bitch about. If he came in and threw 8 interceptions and lost 2 fumbles, then yes we’d have to say he sucked in that game. He’s a rookie QB, and for him to do as well as he did in his first start, I’d give him an A for effort.

But on top of it all… our only other choice was Bledsoe and we all knew where that was going to lead us.

Great game. Finishing in the red zone will come. I believe he was 11-14 at one point, with the 3 misses going towards the endzone. Thats fine for a rook who hadnt thrown his first TD pass yet.

Very reminiscent of Flutie, which is great, the guy was nice, had talent, and knew how to win. I probably said 6 times yesterday “that right there was a bledsoe sack”. And it would have been a sack to most other QBs too, this guy can haul ass when he’s in trouble. The only sack happened from where he couldnt see, and only after he juked the first guy.

It was just plain funny when McGahee left that guys jock up in the rafters on the swing out to get a first down too :lol:

absolutely!

even if they win every game and lose the superbowl…F*CK LOSSMAN

-Cheater-