9/11 Bills / Texans - GO LOSMAN

I’m getting a Jason Peters jersey! Watching that guy rumble down the field on kick coverage is amazing! He takes out three blockers every play!!

Losman controlled the clock and ran the offense very efficiently! Willis will be scoring next week guaranteed! Losman showed he can throw, which backed up the D and made room for McGahee. More of the same next week!!

all in all…the offense looked good. Still have some problems in the red zone…but it was only the first game…so no need to judge now. But the real test will be against the bucs next week. Better team…tougher defense. After next weeks game, we shall then see.

i agree whole heartedly, there were many times i said the same thing about ‘there is a bledsoe sack’ but that play when he was sacked, he certainly fucking dodged the hell out of lineman, it was straight up matrix style :tup:

i love the bills offense, young and good =) watch out for evans next week

looks good, but the bucs will show losman and the bills “O” what a real defense looks like. hopefully they will be able to hold there own and if they can, then lookout playoffs. bills defense looks awesome as usual.