BMX and skaters- B3 opening

the west sennica bikes, blades & boards is now open, ill be there wednesday, friday, sat and sunday and my friends duane and alex will be there the days inbetween. 5 bucks and a helmet will get you in. ill have water, pop and whatever and well have dogs and burgers when we can. come out, show some support. im not making money off this i just volunteered but id love to see this place up and running again. i was one of the kids there 6 or so years ago building it in the first place.

if all goes well im going to push to have the lights rewired so we can be open after dark. Also the owner gave me the heads up to use the extra wood and left over ramps from the old B3 to build new things.

if anything else if ur around the area… and i know a few members that are… stop over and hang for a bit. thanks!

oh yeah! mt. bikes too!! the park has a lot of big hips and long low pyramids so its deff. a mt.bike friendly palce to ride

So its 5 bucks not 10 to get in? and XW has a 18+ no helmet needed rule, ever think of doing that too cause I don’t have one nor like one lol.

whats ever happened to the place. I used to go alot up till the 1st time it had the small fire. I think that was the 1st year of the new rear area

any pics of how it looks now?

Helmet and pad rules are most usually requirements of the insurance package the park uses. Insurance premiums are usually lower if safety gear is required.

We went through this when we setup the park in Honeoye.

I hear ya though, I hate wearing them too.

Word, no helmet rule for 18 over? I am 29, I can make my own decisions, but if it required I still would skate. I really want to start skating again this summer to get back into shape, park would be a nice start before I hit the streets again.

I want them to reopen paintball :frowning:

AWSOME TURN OUT TODAY TREVER!

OK NOW WELL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THE HELMET RULES BUT FOR NOW JUST GRAB ONE AND BRING IT, I KNOW EVERYONE AT LEAST HAS TO HAVE A BELL LAYING AROUND.

5 BUCKS AND YOUR IN JUST BE PATIENT WITH THE HELMET RULES.

THE PARK GOT CLOSED DOWN FOR AWHILE BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLES VANDALIZED SHIT AND DID A FEW GRAND WORTH OF DAMAGE TO THE PARK.

ILL TRY TO GET SOME NEW PICS OF THE PARK IT STILL LOOKS REALLY GOOD.
WE ARE GOING TO COME UP WITH SOME NEW PLANS THAT I WILL BE USING A FEW 3-D DESIGN PROGRAMS TO GET SOME GOOD PLANS DRAWN UP BUT IF ANYONE ONE HAS SOME GOOD PLANS THEN POST THEM AND WELL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO GET THEM UP AND RUNNING.

THE PAINT BALL SET UP I DON’T KNOW ABOUT THO CUZ IT’S PRETTY BEAT BUT WELL SEE.
WE WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME DIRT TRAILS GOING OVER THERE BUT WE’LL HAVE TO SEE HOW THINGS TURN OUT.
THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM TO DO MUCH MORE SO COME AND HELP GET THE PLACE GOING AGAIN AND WELL TRY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.

SO EVERYONE GET UP OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND GET RID OF THAT BEER GUT AND GET BCAK ON YOUR BIKE, BOARD, OR SKATES!!!

HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF NEW FACES AND OLD FACES THERE THANKS TO ALL!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:official&hs=FWz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=BIKES+BLADES+AND+BOARDS&near=West+Seneca,+NY&fb=1&view=text&latlng=42850966,-78787994,18074528003016298033

^WHY IS THAT WRITTIN SO BIG?

http://cavimike.com/capslock.jpg

idk, the caps kinda got me pumped with all the yelling. but im not crazy about going out and buying a helmit for the novice shit id be doing. I have my board, and i kinda just want to putt around and work on some flip tricks.

This is just down the road from me, I just have to get a bike again and lose 25lbs and I’ll be there, lol.

is this the one off of the 90?

could i come in and build some dirt doubles? having to drive to wayland to ride my cannondale is gonna be a PITA. and pitt. isnt much closer

Just go to union trails. It’s already built…

:clap:

union is awesome iv been riding there for years, i know bob edson is running a tight ship down there though so dont expect to ride unless you show up with a shovle and dig first. gatta have respect for that place. im a park dog though so this place is great. i dont think 5 bucks and a helmet to ride all day is any sort of bad deal. if its a problem for you, dont come. for people who just wana shred it shouldnt be a problem. im working the park today and id like to see a great turn out, ill be there 4-8, 8:30 and ill have water and some snaks. do it up.

hmmmmmm

You can get a helmet from WalMart for $10, who the fuck is complaining? Are you afraid you won’t look cool? I don’t know a single place around here that lets you go without unless you’re sponsored and most parks make you wear one even if you are.