Colonie Veterans Memorial ...Need SHIFT help !

So my father and a few other people got support from the town last year to build the veterans memorial in the Colonie Crossings by the playground. There were bricks dedicated to those that have served in the wars as well as people that have fought for our country that did not come back home. My father had a disagreement with the VFW 8692 post and resigned beging commander AKA big cheese of the building after being in charge there since 1999. He did so because of disagreements and directions the post was going. Such as becomming more about money rather then people and town events.My father expressed his feelings and it went downhill.
My father went to look at his brick as well as my grandfathers brick at the crossings. They were dug up from a spot that we chose to have them placed a year ago. In there place were bricks placed of those that my dad did not agree with at the VFW post as well as the new people in charge of the commitee. In moving them my grandfathers brick has a huge gash in it from the motherfucker that moved it. The comittee leased the towns land and the project has been down with for a year now.So techinqually this is the towns land. So the no longer comittee are not legally aloud to do that.My father came up with maps and forms to have people fill out there names and to have them placed by a family member/special area anywhere that they wanted.He came up with a map so people would know where to find there person was. This map is now fucked up / names are now being moved to accomidate people that are alive.Not only that but chipping the brick of my dead grandfather to get back at my father .
I truly think this is fucked up. Me and my family are asking people to call the town office and leave there name for paula mahan saying that they disagree with what has been done and to put back the bricks.Some of you guys might not think this is a big deal , but many of you that have family members that have served /died will understand.My father has been diagnosed with agent orange from vietnam and his body/nervous system is shutting down slowly . When stress is upon him he gets sick and weak alot easier. Not to mention already many sleepless war dreaming nights. Please help me and my family guys/girls. Have anyone of your family make a simple phone call…

thanks
and sorry for spelling errors**

Post up who contacted the town !!!

If you want more info …
Contact me :5185734757
Town hall … 51857832747… call
Dads number …5278147…text/call

im so in

This is a less agressive attempt to change it back. The next is to go to news and newspapers. Dad has connections with news 10 and 13 as well as times union.

he has connections with everybody

I’m in for whatever needs to be done. Your father is a good guy.

just call state that its wrong and should be fixed. ask when it will be changed…etc. Just trying to create pressure on to have them do werk

Il be calling… good luck laduke, Ive only met your dad once, but he seems epic

He was HILARIOUS during baseball.

“DAMMIT BOBBY! LEARN HOW TO CATCH THE GOD DAMN BALL!”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YA SWINGIN’ AT?!”

“HEY BOBBAY!”

:rofl

im deff down . who,s lawwn is gettin proffesionally driven on and what not

This is horse shit…ill spread the word to my family and friends and see if i cant get one of the family orientated groups on Ft. Lewis to put the word out and help ya.

Wow that is real messed up. Very childish and immature from a group of people who are suppose to be supportive of others.

copied and pasted on a.u.g another local car site with older guys for ya man

Thats whack. Your Dad def seems like a cool guy the one time I met him.

thanks guys !!

That sucks. Bluedog is the man, hope this all gets reversed!

WTF man… thats is messed up… Fucking childish shit they pulled, such a disgrace.

I am in for the lawnjobs.

in for supporting jeff sr and jeff jr

shit got put back to norm and many people that did it are PISSED !!! Possible lawn jobs and burnouts will follow after my tune. Also dad has interview with news 10 …idk when it will be on air . ill let you know when I find out more.

very nice!!! when it hits the news let us know and link it to the vids.

SRS… LAWNJOBS, I HAS DA SKILLZ.

lawnjobs im in , oh yeah 4wd lawnjobs also