Comfy work boots ????

what would you people recommend ???

I do ALOT of walking and climbing at work … im looking for something comfy and decently warm …

post up fools

I wear Timberland high top non steel toe boots with a “sofsole” insole. They work great for me, very durable and the ankle support is great. I’ve had a bunch of parts and sheet metal dropped on my feet at Ford, and these boots work great for me.

I’ve had the same pair for 4 years, and the only thing thats wrong with them is that the tread is pretty worn.

Timberland high tops FTW

http://www.shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?changeWebsite=US_en&route=c_store.viewDetailsOfProduct&partnumber=8080

comfy as shit and slip resistant…

i think my workboots are georgia boot. ive had them for 7 years… wear them everyday im at work. they could use some caulk around the seams, but other than that are pretty decent.

i also have Timbs, but i dont use them to work in. they def are uncomfortable before you break them in, but then they are nice. Thick sofsoles are a MUST. they last forever if you take care of them

redwings>

My tims did take a while to break in. I’m sure you can stick them in the oven with a conditioner to break them in quickly like a new baseball glove.

Just for walking and climbing? Any work safety features needed like electrical hazard protection or impact/compression for work?

I heard redwings are really nice and comfy. I have to look into getting a new pair of boots and you guys just reminded me to do so. I’m on my feet all day and needs something more confortable and durable than the walmart boots that I bought over a year ago

merrell continuum, i love these boots. they are the most comfy boots i have ever had. waterproof soft as hell 119. at dicks. best brithday gif i have got two years ago.

I actually had a pair of Skechers Work Titanium toes…they were freaking awesome until i melted the bottoms and found they didnt make the same kids I liked anymore :frowning: But i know they still have some styles available.

no … just walking and climbing … steel toe would be out of the question … i also need them to be a little flexible … (walking through the shop and around our 14 acre lot … climbing ladders on coaches … crawling inside and under trailers and coaches )

Red wing worx brand, Ive had them 3 years and still are as comfortable as when i got them. Seem to hold up pretty good. The soles on the boots really are very flexable and my feet can tolerate 8-12 hours of wearing them straight.

Rockies FTW :tup:

I wore the steel toe Timberland PRO 8" Pit Boss for years. I like them, but they are quite heavy and are downright painful until broken in.

The Redback boots that the MATCO guy sells are supposed to be really good. I almost bought some but they are quite expensive.

i just bought a pair of carolina’s. such a nice boot after coming from a timberland.

Redwing, or carolina. The only way to go if you are on your feet all day. Expensive, but worth the price.

red wing “worx” ftw. i work with metal, and am on my feet 10 hours a day, most comfortable boots ever.

I have ones kinda like these (georgias), very comfy and warm, even when climbing

i have a pair of Wolverines. took a while to get broken in, but pretty damn comfortable for steel toe. I honestly do not wear them enough to drop the money on Redwings, but if i had to wear them all day every day, then i would prob spend the $$ on some redwings.

i love my merrells