Err now need work boots.

Well I have been wearing Magnum work boots sence 2005. They have always stood behind there boots and set me warrenty stuff rather quickly. Now that its wet out, they tell me they no longer have the boots they where going to upgrade me to.
They are going to refund my card.
I have had wet feet for 10+ hours
Need waterproof, non-steel toe boots.
Whats on your feet for 10-14 hours a day?

Skate shoes. DCs actually.

Great answer. Pretty sure he’s looking for a boot recommendation.

I wear some walmart ones for 10hrs a day… more comfortable than my regular shoes tbh.
forget who makes them…
not walmart brand though.
but bought them from walmart.
feet feel great after work.
also bought some expensivish socks to go with them… not sure if they have anything to do with it, but theyre damn comfy.

they’re def waterproof… and i sprayed some crap on them before this winter to make sure of it.
well actually, theyre water resistaint i think.
i don’t know.
i stand in puddles welding all day and i dont die, so that’s all that matters to me -.-
fucking ice skating rink some days.

I’ve owned red wings, chippewa’s, carolina’s, and I keep putting my 60$ timberland boots on my feet every day for work.

Now if you know anything about boots; Timb’s are for people who typically care more about popped collars and yaegA bombs… but damn they are the most comfy boots i’ve ever owned.

i love my wolverines, dont know if theyre waterproof tho, im sure they make some that are

my soles (sp?) finally wore out after about a year and they started to feel like i was walking barefoot on concrete for 10 hours lol. I put some arthopedic soles in there that i got (fo free!!) and they feel absolutely amazing. i would recommend replacing the “OEM” ones with them right away if u can, dont know how much they cost though

i supposed i could just get new boots, but i like the broken-in feeling of mine

edit: My feet have never gotten wet, except for when i stepped in a 2foot ditch the other day and my boot came off lol. But they only got wet inside because the water came in from the top, not the sides

I Wear them to school when it actually starts snowing and gets real cold out, ive never gotten wet feet from snow

Redback Boots here.

timberland! that’s what mes got.

I have nothing but good to say about my redwings. You’re gonna spend a decent amount on a pair but you get what you pay for. If these are something you’re going to wear every day the cheep walmart/sears/Dept store boots suck. The only reason to go cheep on a pair of boots is if you do something that kills boots like concrete, or working with asphalt.

Rocky 1000 gram Thinsulate’s for me

how much are you looking to spend?

Doc Martens. Best stell toe workboots Ive ever owned.

he doesn’t need steel toe.

I would recommend these http://www.gore-tex.com/remote/Satellite/activities/men-workwear/footwear/1258237969731

Brahma $20 walmart boots. I have had the same pair for 4-5 years and work 10-12 hours a day. I move all day and often use them as a “shelf” for heavy sheets of phenolic but they still look and feel great.

i despise popped collars and think jaegermeister takes like shit… but i love my timb boots, hiking boots and flipflops…comfy & durable

the classic yellow boots will never go out of style

they are not durable at all for harsh daily abuse, and they are certainly not waterproof (or at least mine aren’t even though they say they are) but hot damn they are comfy as fawKK.

I’ve got a pair of Timberland slip proof and oil resistant. Haven’t had problems with them at all.

Wolverines here, mine are water proof and steel toe, but I’m pretty sure they make them in non-steel toe. Love mine, feet have never gotten wet. I also recommend the “Logger Heel” which is the slightly raised heel, I think they are super comfortable.

i wear my danners for 16hr days at work, i used to wear magnums until they changed their models. danner boots are definately worth the money. and the customer service is awesome, i have had a few pairs exchanged/replaced. http://www.danner.com/category/boots.do#/?activity=work

I install satellite dish and work for 10-14 hours a day in rain, sleet, hail, snow, mud and wind. I’ve found that Columbia are the best. They have nice rubber soles for plenty of grip and your feet might sweat because they are really warm, but will not leak. One pair of regular socks in 10 degree weather is plenty for me. No thermals needed.

They cost slightly over $100 at DSW but will last you about a year of continuous use.

And they are very comfortable.