CRX>stage 2 SRT4

i love how you write i turned left on road xxx then said transit in the next sentence lol anyway…nice kill

lol, just saying, vdubs have nothing but stages… stg3+++++++++

and you’re pretty cocky. I’ll give ya that.

Not quite, there is only one larger turbo, and that is stage 3. Here is a list of the upgrades:

Stage 1:

Fuel Injectors (for 2003 models)-- 577cc/min* (for 2003 models only)                                                                               
                        *Note: Static fuel flow rated at 58 psi.                                                                                                                                                              
                        MOPAR Performance Powertrain Control Module (PCM) flashed with the Stage 1 code.

Stage 2:

(1) Stage 2 PCM                                                                                           
                            (4) +30% Fuel Injectors (682 cc/min)                                                                                           
                            (1) Wastegate Actuator                                                                                           
                            (1) 3.0 bar TIP Sensor                                                                                           
                            Turbo Toys

Stage 3:

Stage 3 PCM
TD05HR-15GK2-10cm2 turbo unit
- 16% larger compressor wheel diameter to flow and compress more intake air
- 19% larger turbine wheel diameter to flow more exhaust gas and reduce back pressure
- 67% more turbine scroll area for reduced back pressure

High-Flow (75 psi) fuel pump module                                                                                           
                            Demand-regulated fuel rail assembly

mark… why is this $10k?

http://store.forcedperformance.net/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FP&Product_Code=49378-00200&Category_Code=SRT-Turbo

OMG, no clue. That is a ripoff though. My buddy RT Ernie will make a remote mount exhaust manifold for 1200, and you an get a 35r for another 1200, and then get a few tial products for 500, and make more power then that piece of crap will ever make.

–mark

thank you…

and thank you haenzel… ill take that as a complement =)

Haenszel: I’m gonna say “No no, it wasn’t meant that way. Unwarranted cockyness just makes you look like an ass. Which in this case is not a good thing.”
nobodylikeswoody: i dont think
nobodylikeswoody: you should instead say
nobodylikeswoody: fuck you lets race faggot!

nice handzle

I wasn’t being specific…just in general, but thanks for posting what’s on the Mopar website lol

Helps clear up any questions, since no one knew anything about the staged kits. In reality, if anyone was smart, they would save their money, get stage 1 injectors for 50 bucks, get the AGP wastegate for 100 bucks, and be faster then the staged kits.

Silly SRT people.

if this was an insult I dont get it… :cjerk:

funny thing is my gti could prolly beat anything that you drive… :massmoon:

Do it up guzzlers! :slight_smile:

:bsflag:

No fast VWs

I agree… :tup: :ohyeah: we all know that…

lol i pointed out that vw’s are slow in the 540 guy callout thread lmao. so neway neonglh what do the stage 2’s usually run in the quarter?

I’ll put $100 of my money on Haenszel. He could probably throw up a bit more to make it interesting. :smiley:

what is done to the gti? is it stroked + gt28r at 26psi? im curious what flavor of slow the gti is

atleast you broke triple digits. thx brent. <3

gosh I would love to. I’m out of state though.

:ohnoes:

All depends on the tire and driver, but should be deep into the 13’s. As a gauge, a few locals trapping 109 - 111 went mid 12’s on slicks, cutting 1.7 60’ times. Assuming you can trap 106 - 107, maybe higher with a stage 2 and turbo toys, there is no reason why low 13’s to high 12’s wouldn’t be possible.

I went 12’s on street tires with the same injectors that the stage 1 kit comes with, and the stage 2 kit is a lot more injector.

-mark

someone feel like racing an 06 gti?