CRX>stage 2 SRT4

I dont know if this kid is on here, if you are let me know i wanna run again. After leaving my house imade a left on to XXX. At the same time a Black srt pulled onto transit from the KW parking lot. I had raced and beaten a stage 1 srt before and ive always wanted to race a stage 2. I got behind him and checked the badge and sure enough it was a stage 2. We got a light but didnt go from a dig. i shifted into second and soon as i hit 35 he got on it…kinda weird but perfect for me lol. i pulled about car and a half to 2 cars and thats it. It satyed that way till about 120 and i shut down. It was close but i was happy i thought he might beat me. I was also surprised because it didnt sound stock thats why i wanna know if hes on here so he can let me know if its stock or not.

was it the satin black one?

Nice kill. What do you have done to the CRX?

stg 2 isnt much unless HOM is being used. delta sonic race fuel dropped .4 off my ET.

I’m pretty sure there is very little difference between stage 1 and 2 on certain model years.

x…

beck?

i thought beck’s was yellow?

it is…

was it black with 2 flat black hood/roof/trunk stripes?

My friend just bought a srt-4 and said it was stage 2. 2 tell you the truth I wasn’t impressed when he took me for a ride.

what is this “stage” nonsence… does mopar actually make different “stages” that they provide from the factory??

it just sounds like paul walker talk… :tdown:

good kill, always love honda wins =)

Yes they actually do have stages :lol:

You have to get the parts aftermarket from Mopar

This coming from a vdub kid…

what is done to your CRX?

good kill

my crx is an ls turbo also they deffinitly arent slow ive been in one twice. It wasnt beck it was a blonde haird kid i think he works at kustom workz and he had a cute blonde girl in the passenger seat.

plus its gotta be faster than an evo 8 MR kuz i pulled one of those by at least 4 cars and shut down at 100 while still pulling it 3 times in a row a few nights ago

Stages don’t care what year the car is. Its injectors, tuning, wastegate actuator, etc…

Stage 2 should trap > 106, so thats cool.

Similar modded, non-staged cars with AGP wastegate go around 111 - 112. Thats running 22 psi or so though.

excuse me, for driving a gti daily…

my turbo honda is what would walk whatever you bring…

what is the “stages” and what do they mean?? i.e diffrence between 1,2,3 etc…

Bigger turbo, upgraded fuel injectors…etc. Mopar sells the “stage” kits. They are designed specifically for SRT-4’s so they include everything you need to support the upgrades. the higher the stage…the bigger the turbo…you get the point.