CRX>stage 2 SRT4

You are talking about “affordable turbocharging” right after posting a complaint about a t3 costing over $6000 for your car.

My car isn’t even turbo, anyway.

ok you need to read more thoroughly, I was saying that we come stock considerably affordable with a turbo and the 6g’s I was talking about is for an expensive yet relieable turbo setup for the gt28rs I never specified, I also said the T3 setups were from 2200 - 3000g’s for our cars, yet are a gamble relieability wise. I understand your car isn’t turbo’ed, I’m pretty sure your tc can only come supercharged or n/a. what else do you want ? read

They can only come NA. The SC is after market from TRD. There are at least 15 turbo kits for the tc out, ranging from $1200 to well over $7000. The SC can be purchased for ~ $1800 now.

I am also curious why it is so important to you that a car is Turbo from the factory. Just curious, because I’ve heard more than one other person say this.

post if you wanna go tonight we get out of for at around 9 hopfully so just post up a time and place and I’ll post back when I get back.

Because my internals are well equiped to handle 300 - 350whp and even by then the only problem is the rods snapping, pistons were proven to handle 600whp. So I can do turbo swaps with some decent power with out internals needing to be done but the only problem with that is things get expensive if they break.

budsdubbin…

we all have drivin that…

and shut the fuck up

the flat black civic is not n/a

and its away for the winter

you can come in, but if you start shit you will be thrown out…

there are a select few that dont care to impress people, soo for your sake, you need to calm down…

and I just realized that you drive a 20th… not a 2.0T… soo that means you drive the same slow car as I do for a daily… now you really need to shut the fuck up…

1.8t’s are sloooowww…

nice.

the stage kitted srt4’s arent really top end cars unless you play with the tuning. Check out a few of their dynos and you’ll notice that the power drops right off after 5500 rpm I believe. Stage 3 not so much, but definitely noticeable on OEM, Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage kits are designed for a balance of power and longevity.

Love the new name Andrea! :wink:

I thought SRT’s were supposed to be faster, especially the “staged” ones…oh well.

Tuning won’t get them any top end unless you a) run more boost, and hope it tapers less, or b) put a larger turbo on. Even running 34 psi on the stock turbo, it still fell on its face before 6k, and I revved it to 7200 rpm. As soon as I put the big guy on there, it made power all the way to redline.

-mark

ouch:clap: lol obviously hit a touchy area somwhere, you are the one who needs to chill out noones trying to start a fight with ya guy just wanna see what flat blacks got because you say that you smoke sti’s with your naturally aspirated civic(unless you’ve managed to turbo it in the last month on top of purchasing that slow 1.8 of yours, of course its slow you just started at vw you know nothing about what mods to get for it, do I think mines “fast” yet no but I know I’ll get there when I have cash to spend) so lets see what its got against a 2.0t ( which is obviously not my 20th) I believe you’ve been introduced to tony before right? yeah he wants to see what you got, and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be thrown out seeing as though I know just about everyone there.

lets be serious here you really think the owner of autohaus or jeff for that matter would let a salesman drive it?(no offence) I would understand if you’ve been in the car but comeon man. :smash2:

There’s no way in hell that crx is anywhere near 12s or a 110ish trap.

Then there is a problem with the SRT, be it mechanical or driver.

oh really?

^^^Well, when your’re used to handling 1.8, 2.0l engines…a LS1 would seem pretty big.

2003 GTO. Thats the part he’s referring too.

And what would be the problem with that ?

There isn’t a 2003 GTO

:lol: