DC2Nick's KA24?!?!?

Hey you Nissan guys!
Im pickin up my 95 this week hopefully. BUT it needs a clutch and a Head gasket. I figued id also replace the timing belt/chain and water pump as the same time.
How difficult are we talkin here? Anyone up for helping me?

It burns a lil oil im told. any of you guys got a spare KA24 layin around?
Maybe an SR20 swap?
Does the SR bolt up to the KA tranny?

I know NOTHING about Nissans. I better start reading!

please post relevant links.

wow. thank you for that.
everyone who clicks that like will just waste 4 secconds of there life. and they are now dumber than they were 4 secconds before that.

if you didn’t laugh at that clip, you are a cold-hearted man.

but srsly, i think out of all the drift/240 guys there’s at least one KA and one SR laying around, and i don’t think an SR would bolt up to a KA tranny. not 100% though

well i wish they would start chiming in!

yes an sr will bolt up to a ka tranny but you need to switch the bellhousings

I have a sohc engine if you are interested

sohc what?

I know NOTHING about nissans. but id LOVE to learn.

sohc-single overhead cam…in the 89-90 240’s

91 and up came with a dohc (dual overhead cam)

basically what are your goals at the moment for this car? Just a daily? If so either engine would work. If you were planning on modding the ka24 I would go with the dohc since the aftermarket support is a lot better.

Ha dude we were just talking about you old 240 today! Ya should of told me you had a '95 in the werks! Pick up the built KA that 240bob is selling on here! Expensive but should be quick!

it was a surprise
ill have to see whats good with some motors. i wouldnt mind swapping. i gotta pull the tranny for the clutch n e way

hellhess WON

Doesn’t that homo with the MR2 have an SR20 or two laying around?
I think he tried to trade them to me for the STI once…

those are fwd sr20’s…nick we have a decent condition ka24 sitting at the shop right now. its in a bunk chassis but its just laying in there. has tranny on it. talk to jeremiah with the 240sx

been talkin to him about that white hatch, hoping to pick it up soon, just gotta give him the money! I’m actually going to visit him tomoro about it.

i have so many F’in Schassis parts…

If i had a S13 shell, i could build the car…

sohc motor,auto tranny, 5spd minus the bellhousing/Complete interior/2 rear s13 coupe skins… list goes on…and on and on…

wtf, nicole, wtf. :Idiots

im hopefully pickin it up Friday or Saturday. Maybe I can actually put this turbo ive got layin around to good use

steve you dont want that white one dude. its a fucking basket case to the max. not to mention its an auto chassis. the wire harness and fuse box is burned up. it has an aftermarket sunroof cutout so an oem sunroof glass doesnt fit. i can fit my hand through the frame rails. you just dont want that thing

Not you man. :lol

The other homo with the MR2.

werd? I was under the impression that that hatch wasnt rotted out?