Decent paint shop

have you or a friend gotten your car painted at a good price?

post up the links and how much you paid

always good to know.

yes true… good thread. I’ll be needing a full paint-job and the end of this summer.

Jon

maaco

Maaco??? r u serious bro?

Diamond One Stop Auto Painted all my cars.
He painted my 99 G20 (quick job and color change)
for 1600$
He painted both my 3rd gen maximas, and Pathfinder.

He did a lot of custom work to My 93 SE 5 Speed Maxima (VE30DE)
Here some pics.

I really miss this car.

mods dont worry with the license plate;
i forgot to say i paid 2200$ for the work on the 93 SE maxima, it was well worth it. It had LOTS of work; he shaved the trunk and spoiler and antenna (welds) replaced my hood, all new weather stipping and windshield, umm sand blasted all rust (door jams, hinges, under hood, and also under coated the underbody) The Paint job turned out mint, not one dust spec or anything it was flawless except for my side mirror which i painted…then he fixed for free.
He used Sicken’s Paint, which IMO is better than Dupont or anything out there.
The paint was BMW (E46) Jet Black with 2 coats of clear.

Since me and the owner are real good now, hes gonna re paint my G20 for cost, I’ve been bringing him a lot of business and on top of that, i now work with him a lot.
I have no idea what he’s gonna do with it, but i’m gonna fully leave it in his hands, i’m gonna post before and after pics. I’ll also get some pics of the paint job on my s13. i do have before pics of that.

Cheers

Orin R.

Maaco does good work…nice maxima how much would u sell that for?

how much would it cost as a rough estimate from Maaco per say, if I have a white 240 hatch that wants to get a new fresh coat of white?

thinking bout another paint job soon in the future. :smiley:

same question?

You would have to bring in the car for an estimate depends on rust and such mine cost me 650$ i had it painted right after i bought it and it came out pretty nice to me

i thought maaco paint tends to peel after a while. like ayear or so or something like that… is this true or not?

i sold it for 5gs, Maaco is a franchise is which does have an overall bad reputation (similar to best buy/futureshop car audio install bays), but that doesnt mean you cant get decent work out of certain locations, i’m pretty sure people got decent jobs at fair prices…you just never hear it. Like every business you only hear the bad and horror stories instead of hearing the good.

thats not bad actually what macco was it?

tri-star in brampton…lots of insurace work for me…SUUUPER TOP NOTCH

morningside nissan in Scarborough…so far great service and great paint work…we’ll see about their bodywork alittle better verry soon…monday she goes in…

whoi wants to see a rental do a few 360’s??