Ebay buyer problem...what do I do??

we came to a agreement…

I sending him new cases for the motor…and thats all. Case closed.

Good deal.

glad to see it worked out.

Sounds like you’re a scammer

yah im a huge scammer…thats why I have 87 feedback on ebay with 100%

Learn to read sarcasm online sscammer

hussssssssSssssssssh

I notice you also have neg rep. I will not be buying anything from you any time soon :shifty

I dont know where the fuck that came from! did you do it lol

one day I logged on and it was red…wtf?

I bought a damn car off this site cash in hand! my rep should be good.

Nah, I’ve never neg rep’d you. Pretty funny though

how does it happen anyways? I dont know shit about it.

At the bottom of your posts directly under your name… theres like a little check mark, a scale and a road sign lookin thing in the corner. Click the scale to add or subtract rep if someone makes a good or bad post. Simple as that

ooo got it…I know who did it.

id ask for pictures of the damage for your own protection. its not an unreasonable request.

scammer tried to pull similar shit on my buddy. told him that the cell phone he sent him was broken and the usb charger/data port didnt work. he told him he had all his data transferred from that phone to his other at verizon minutes before he shipped it and they had no problems with the port. the guy never emailed him again. guy was just trying to get some money back for the shit.

yah I will ask him for pics.

If you leave pos fedback first, The other party CANT leave neg rep.

Easy tip to stay at 100%

oh tits

Ya its the way most of the big ebayers do it. Cuz you’ll see like 25K @ 100%. DOUBT they had 25K ALL happy customers.

The most they can do it leave a neutral and comment. and probably report to ebay… which takes a week to clear…