Exhaust Help

cant view at work, show me naow

my car is on there. if u want ive got some pics of the pipes upclose if u want to see.

You cant see it? Isnt it hosted by shift518?

german accent
AH SEE NUHZING!

lol yesssss its hosted by shift, its in my photo album on here haha

yeaaaahhh is there a way for you to PM them to me or just regular e-mail?

yes, i have the pics on my home computer, but thats not really working right this minute. i am working on fixing it tho, so in a few days i can email you the pics if you want to see them.

yeah that’s cool with me, I probably won’t attempt to get it fixed until next week anyways, I just wanted a good place to go, I’m tellin’ ya, i looked at that weld that they did it was all bubbled up to shit and they used exhaust cement at the seams to try to make it hold…:Idiots then an hour and a half later of sanding, the kid finally welded it and the day after it busted again… so I’m like :wtf

ew, sounds like

i can prolly do that on my first attempt.
remind me on AIM(same name as this), to get those pics for ya

link me

^ Can’t im in the lab, she shows to much cleavage and there are to many people around me haha

it looks JUST LIKE that weld too! haha dude it was bad, an hour and a half this kid stood there and sanded the bubbled nasty weld down, I want to jack it up again to see if it looks the same :Idiots

:lol:ahh:eek:clap

where the fuck is this damn pic!!!

duh!!! i found it!!!

nice bewbs!

hahaha

picture for E, dont turn green plz

turn green what’s that sposta mean?!?!?

my penis turns green when im hard. gets all veiny and shit

Havent you seen him? He’s HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE-ah! he’s the hulk, ya know? Looks like this when hes mad
http://www.sockmoose.com/0308/Hulk%20smash.jpg
:lol:lol:lol:lol

j/k, E :hug