Exhaust Help

Does anyone know a good place who does welding on exhausts?

I got my exhaust fixed and welded about 3 weeks ago, went back because the seal was broken, they sanded the cob job down and re-welded it and it’s still leaking.

Price does matter but any ideas would be helpful

Thanks

Ask for Hank =)

HNH Welding and Fabrication
707 Kings Rd.
Schenectady, NY
518-878-6030

cool, what does the pricing look like? When I got the exhaust fixed the first time, they had to make a custom pipe to fit from my catalytic converter to my regular pipe to my catback. This time I’m not sure if it’s the front of the pipe or the back, but I can hear the leak.

hank or dave at inline performance on altamont ave. been there twice and the work was great.

honeslty I dont really know I just know Hank from on here.

+1 more vote for Inline from me

how is the pricing at Inline? It’d be for probably just 2 seals, the pipe is fine.

Monroe did a cob job weld and it broke the day after, I went back there to have it fixed and it busted again so obviously they aren’t doing something right… :banghead

shouldn’t be bad, just give them a call. just google “inline performance altamont ave” and they’ve got a pretty good website.

dave at inline is a great welder and a great guy. bring it in, tell him what happened and im sure he will hook u up.

I’m sure there are some guys on here that will weld it for a reach-around or something :lol

+1

pics of op or it never happened.

91-240

if she hosts on photobucket or something i cant see, i will be expecting u to host so i can see :thumbup

:lol:lol you would say that…

It would of probably been brought up even if I didn’t say it :lol

inlineperformance.net they do awesome work 518-357-4100

yeah i’m checking it out now actually, looking at the exhaust stuff they’ve done already

thanks guys :slight_smile: I’ll get in contact with them, are there any other ideas??

wait damn it~!!! E wants pics! naow!!! dont make me turn green

Pics of what? Her or me? :rofl

She has or had a pic in her profile album.

hank from what ive heard is awesume at welding i havent seen much of hit welding but i can say this…he is down to earth and wont fuck yah …erhmmm i mean fuck yah over on the work he does…def + rep from me for hank

haha thanks andrew when are you coming back down to Albs?

I just want a couple of ideas so I can shop around ahah

idk…was gonna go to the track but my front brakes are hanging up and with all the shit thats gone wrong this week it just a sign not to take it up there…idk when i’ll be back in albany…mit still go to the track just to get out for my b-day but idk…lotta negative people are up there and in albany too