First Event 09 Spring cruise route

Looked it up on google maps.

From the Batchlerville bridge (Northville rd or country route 98) and were going to take N. Shore rd also called Country rte 4…

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=batchellerville+bridge&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.324283,67.851563&ie=UTF8&cd=1&ll=43.214997,-74.0942&spn=0.018171,0.049438&t=h&z=15

then were going to continue country rte 4 until it hits 9N…

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=northville,+NY&sll=44.294367,-73.581619&sspn=0.135647,0.265045&ie=UTF8&ll=43.318652,-73.911767&spn=0.016486,0.033131&t=h&z=15

we will then jump On 9N, continue north until route 9 where they meet along side the northway which go directly through lake george village…

The route looks alot longer on the map then it really is. I have done this run a few times. Their is plently of stops for gas, food if need be.

im game!

lol

I dont want to hear any sissys saying its too much of a drive…sell your damn car if thats the case because your not using it what its meant for.

sounds good drew, cant wait, Hope the weather is nice

cough Ryan cough

but lets just hope its a nice day out.

well we havent planned a day yet, so come April…lets play the weekends by ear depending on the weather

down

I mentioned the 25th before, weather pending of course.

Can everyone come NOT hungry so we don’t lose 1/2 the cruise this time and eat at our destination?!

+1

also, come with atleast half a tank of gas.

also, do you guys want to meet at the Sonnys parking lot right off exit 11 (you get off exit 11, take a left, go straight past CVS and stewarts and its the big parking lot right after that on your first left)

Sounds good to me! So this is roughly 2 hours from exit 11 to LGV?

Also assuming that you reverse the directions to Sonny’s if you are coming from the north?

in! and will have afew in toe! let the shit talking begin!

I brought a snack and a drink for the drive last time.

This time i want to bring a snack, a drink and a skeeze so i can eat drink and get a bj

when’s this happening?

How many times do I have to say APRIL 25TH, PENDING WEATHER?!

right for you, your going to get off 11 and take a right…big ass parking lot on your first left after the stop light…cant miss it.

Thanks man. I know it’s still a ways out, but is 2pm good for everyone? That’d put us at the Pizza place around 430, assuming that we BS in the lot for awhile, we should plan on leaving the lot at 230 for BSing, late people etc?

yah 2 sounds good.

yo momma wears combat boots. haha jk

but guys i eat a lot so does this mean i have to bring snacks? and i kinda wanted to stop at the damn and take some damn pics. haha get it?

does anyone have walkie talkies? these are great to have on a decently long trip somewhere with a lot of cars.

All I’m doing is scheduling my ‘cheat meal’ on this Saturday (rather then it’s normal Wednesday). I’ll probably just bring a protein bar if I need a snack.