first turbo 2011 5.0

Yeah, b/c they were getting dominated in sales by the mustang :lol. Your cars were so “good” that they had to stop making them :rofl

anddd another one for you to swallow.

Owner of the SS is also the owner of the 5.0. He did this to clearly prove which car was faster…

Yeah, notice how the fbody isnt stock. And the 5.0 had like 40 miles on it :lol.

It would be like me posting a bolton terminator against a new camaro… wtf does that prove?

it had intake and exhaust???

also, it seems you ignored this video…

Heres a REAL video. 1 stock 5.0, and 1 stock 6.2 camaro. All those extra cubes and still lost!

looks like the new cameo is ftl

Im talking about the lighter/faster younger brother of the 5th gen…5th gen has a fat ass. Im not talking about that one.

Its a apples to apples comparo. Both new, both stock, both 6spd.

Not 1 old hooptie that smells like a trailor park and meth with boltons vs a stock auto mustang :lol

I love that my platform has been out for 5 years and there still isnt any reliable turbo set ups yet.:banghead

What do you have again?

charger. be nice.

thats because no company attempts to make your platform fast because its inferior to their competition.

dick reply, but true story.

I gots videos of 2010 SS’s beating 5.0’s too…stock for stock.

This could go on all night.

Drew has an extensive video library.

You werent the one at the lot with the big and littles on it were ya? I only ask b/c I saw your time in your sig.

Also, my buddy has a SRT8 charger, nice car!

no

I am just a member on ls1tech and svt performance so I see both sides of the spectrum…

adam see’s the videos get posted up on svt too of 5.0’s getting beat by f-bodys but he chooses to ignore them!

They are digital, therefore do not count.

if you mean from a personal, digital camera then yes, they do count.

I see them, but they are typically SO one sided that its not even funny.

“Hey bro, look, this fuckin cam only bolt on LS1 with a 100 shot just beat a stock 5.0, OMGZ”. Like no shit dude :lol

so then you must REALLY ignore the “stock ls1 just beat 5.0” ones then huh?

The two videos I posted from above were from svt FROM the ford owners.

atleast some ford owners are owning up to their losses out there instead of hiding behind the denial door! LOL