first turbo 2011 5.0

How is a lid and cutout/exhaust stock? Id love to know…

Leave out the “fbody stock” bullshit. Not 1 of the cars racing a legitimately STOCK 5.0, is actually stock.

Its orange, the drag rims are mustang cobra rims and skinnies on front. the street trim rims are black SRT8 5 spokes. Ive had the drag radials on lately because i keep poping front left tires for some reason and im down to the DR’s and snow tires. snow tires go on tomorrow.

1: Lid’s and exhaust came STOCK on Camaro SS’s. You should have learned this by now.

2: Cutout doesnt do shit if your on stock y pipe/manifolds.

your really disappointing me adam on your GM knowledge. now I know why your settling for second best.

Nice man, whats done to it? Seems to run pretty damn good!

Then why do they even list them as mods then? You GM guys baffle me with some of the shit ya do.

Because FORD owners bitch about them being “modded” if they arent listed.

Well if it comes stock, it aint a mod :lol. You guys dig your own grave with some of this stuff

I saw that evolution 5.0 run at maplegrove. the one thats on youtube claiming in 24 hours it hit 10’s and all that stuff. That car is empty, there is 2 recaro seats and thats about it. Also talking to the guy i realized he is a huge douche, theres no catback on the car, he claimed only intake exhaust axles rear end work and a custom agressive tune but, he wouldnt pop the hood at all. I watched that car with the slicks and skinnies run 12.40’s and was told the day before it was in the 10’s. sounds like someone bottle was empty to me.

Bring the hate!!

MEGAPWN by DeathbyRT

on a Z28, a “lid” and exhaust are mods.

on a SS, they are factory.

FUCK

you just ended Adam’s night!

DAYUMMMMMMMM

Not trying to be a douche, but i mean with that comment he made saying it ran 10’s yesterday, not just saying " yeah its having some issues" kinda like he kicked himself in the dick.

The 5.0’s are quick for sure not trying to take it away from them at all, but i think that evolution crew is kinda blowing smoke in the publics pooper.

There have been so many stories made up about evolution that its not even funny. Take a browse on SVTP and see how many people claim they are running a 200 shot etc etc.

Ok, gay, but good to know lol

My exhaust is from a stock SS and my lid is SLP trash.

Nah, Fact>*

There are numerous shops that have put the cars into similar times, with the same or less mods.

That’s because they are running major weight reduction and a 100 shot. They are liars, thats all there is to it.

I keep looking, but all the similar times are running 100-125 shots with full bolt ons. Not sure where you are getting this?

so your saying that the 5.0’s with the mods they claim to be running 10’s with, can run down a bolt on C6 Z06?

tell me how that makes sense.

Yeah they took weight out of the car, who cares? Its like the “bolt on only 10 sec LS1” list. Most of those cars are dogged out 2700# cars.

Ive been amazed over the years how much the car scene has shifted to hating on peoples accomplishments. Like it only runs A because of B and etc. At the end of the day, the car ran the # it did with the mods it did.

Just the fact that i was interested and was like " hey can i see the motor" and he goes " NO, im busy" while scratching his ass looking at a magazine in a lawn chair, kinda made me be like hmm alrighty then. I just was like " alright, ill bring my 11’ cobra elsewhere, sorry to bother you"

Jokes on him, I has no cobraz.