Free Parking Downtown... for now

I know this story lol
I used to live with diesel and he knew someone who knew someone that it “claimed” they knocked one over or something but :snky: that was probably just a fun story though.

$40 for a 2 hour max at a garage??? are you fucking kidding me?

I like the specials, 12.95 for 1/2 hour!!!

• NYC 20% parking tax

Upper East Side free parking > *

Wait… “It seems we have a failure to communicate” It was a attack from “Cool Hand Luke”…

lol yea i heard about it too its pretty badass i wonder who it is if its one person or a bunch

They got busted:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=41489

Basically because they were bragging about it.

Police say the break in this meter-snatching case came Wednesday night when a suspect was drinking and bragging. "An individual was in a liquor establishment bragging about being the parking meter thief,” Chief Gibson said.

But that didn’t stop Brown from playing it up like it was Buffalo crack team of super cops that figured it out:

“The message should be loud and clear to anyone committing crime in buffalo,” Mayor Brown announced. “We will hunt you down, arrest you, convict you, and send you to jail.”

No Mr Brown, the message is you can easily get away with crime in Buffalo if you’re not dumb enough to get drunk and brag about it in front of strangers.

:word:

Allegedly one person could do a flying tackle and knock one out of the ground. And I guess it would take a bunch of people to carry it like 4 blocks if they were so inclined :snky:

And I assume if it were to drop on someones ankle it could cause some slight discomfort :mad: