parking ticket question...

so i got a parking ticket in feb of last year in the city of buffalo. i was driving the g-wagon, which i bought off of my father. i had just purchased the car and i hadn’t gotten around to taking the old registration on it. so my dad keeps getting letters saying they’re going to suspend his registration for a car he dosen’t own anymore, didnt exist at the time, and he destroyed the plates. should we just ignore it? will they go as far as suspend his license?

pay it you dumbass.

uhm stfu its at like $120 now and i dont want to? hows that sound?

thanks for the help :tup:

Yeah youd really better just pay it or call the city an tell them that he doesnt own the car you do an then you assume responsibilty. Its only 120 an is better to pay it now rather then have the fees an fines build up

ya i would either complain or pay it…

the fine will stand for whoever the car was registered to at the time. just because he doesnt own the car anymore doesnt mean the ticket goes away. you dont want to fuck with the city of buffalo when it comes to parking tickets…you will lose, and your ass will be sore when they are done with you. so either take care of it or grab your ankles.

:word: +1

Sucks but I’d def pay it.

ill ask my mom what we did with mine. i got it in october and she did something to fix it.

i had this same problem if you search. basically, parking enforcment comes by and scans the the reggy and gives the ticket to whoevers reggy was on there at the time regardless of who the owner is now. theres is nothing that can be done to change that. trying to prove who own now wont even help. ur only bet is to scrape the sticker and pay the fines.

when you sell a car you are suppose to remove the registration and inspection stickers. Pay the stupid ticket or tell your dad to have fun next time he gets pulled over and they run his license.