Buffalo parking tickets extradite Florida?

I’ve been driving my sisters car (don’t want to hear it, sold all my cars to start this business). Stayed at a friend’s house the other night, dropped the ball on alternate parking. Got a parking ticket. My fault.

My sister’s car is still registered in florida, and in the next month will either be selling it or registering it in Jersey.

Question is, does NYS extradite to FL? I mean this thing won’t be in NY with those same plates much longer. Do I need to pay this?

obv if there were any chance of falling bad on my sister I wouldn’t be ok with that. Just seeing if it is indeed necessary.

I’d just pay it. Put it this way, how would you feel telling your sister, “hey, I got a ticket with your car, totally my fault, but I’m not going to pay it because some internet forum said they don’t think you’ll ever get in trouble for it.”

She was nice enough to lend you a car, don’t be a dick.

^yup. andddd if its registered to her, how would you like to find out her license was suspended over a 50 dollar ticket?

^^ what those 2 said. in ny, if you don’t pay parking tickets, they eventually suspend your license.

Cheap reason to “accidentally” screw someone that is trying to help you out.

X…

If it’s in her name it will eventually tie back to her license. Best bet is to suck it up and pay.

…dick.

I like how everyone is telling me not to be a dick. obviously I made this thread to inquire if there is accountability. not “hey, can I please be a dick?”

fuck you all

Ediited my response for you!

dont be a dick, broseph.

on a lighter note, i have no information that can help you.

YES. lol

Why ya gotta be such a dick?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/Penis_Anatomy2.gif

FWIW my ex-roommate that had florida plates stiffed a couple hundred dollars of City of Buffalo parking tickets in the 06-07 school year and they never caught up to him.