Speaking of Canada

I got a good parking ticket in Toronto the other night.

Someone told me (and I find this real hard to believe) that if I don’t pay it, it won’t matter.

Somehow I don’t see that possible with the invention of the “computer” but you never know. Experiences? 60 bucks really isn’t shit, but I don’t feel like having to find an envelope and having to put a stamp on it, and all that shit.

pay it.

dude

Safe>Sorry

pay it

if its from the city/police, definitely pay it.

if its from a private parking lot company, fuck it.

word I figured as much, but you ever know. Probably right.

Don, def. pay it. You don’t want to be rolling over the boarder one day to go see some show up in TO and get denied entry over it.

Plus, Ontario motor vehicle violations carry over to New York, so the same might apply for parking violations.

pay it if you want to go back there.

You would hate to go to the toronto slammer the next time you get pulled over for a taillamp.

definitely.

true… many tickets are issued by private companies, some of which are scams, the others are just “private property” and they can’t do anything to your car/license

but police/city on the other hand, I don’t know if they have access to your records

fuck i got a parking ticket in TO a couple years ago and i never paid it, and ive been over the border many a times :frowning:

see, my dad did this too and he’s not having any problems.

safe>sorry, though. i’d hate to be going up there to DJ and get fucked at the border.

fuck it don’t pay it and tell us how it ends… someone’s gotta take one for the team

hahaha, i’ll pass

pay it because today the cop even made the comment that it transfers back to the states

word. good look.

that’s for moving violations.

you can treat this just the same as you would with a parking ticket you may have gotten in Buffalo. Customs has way more to be concerned with than someone that didn’t pay a $60 parking ticket in TO.

buuuut, safe>sorry is the consent.

You don’t have to pay it. If you lived in Ontario, then you would.

dont traffic violations in ontario transfer over to the states now anyways?

ONLY NYS AND SO DO PA TICKETS FUCKING NEW YORK