parking ticket

I got a parking ticket last night within the city of buffalo. It’s a $50 fine. I have out of state plates, South Carolina. If I don’t pay it do you think they can contact SC?

:failgoat:

http://blogs.technet.com/photos/robert_hensings_photos/images/3025292/640x470.aspx

OMFG
just pay it :gotme: its 50 bucks

this going to end up like the canada thread

yeah, they came after my friend at canisius who had florida plates, he had to cough it up plus pound me in the ass late fees when he went to renew his reg. if anything come up with a halfway decent excuse and fight it while youre in town, ive won my last 8 parking tickets ive fought in the city

its 50 bucks, just pay it… these threads suck

sell your computer for $50 and kill 2 birds with one stone

paid parking ticket, and no way to post stupid question threads :gotme:

I have $50 if you wanna travel that path :slight_smile:

Pay it.

My gf got one, paid it, they claimed it was 1 day late, a year later her registration was suspended and the original fine was now up to $75.

Yea, I’ll pay it. Just wondering if it would actually affect anything if I didn’t. I was parked in a small parking lot that was for customers only.

are you sure the ticket is from the city and not a private security company? people get them all the time in the starbucks parking lot on chippewa and don’t realize they are not city tickets.

Don’t pay it. Nothing bad could possibly happen.