Frisbee Golf

I had never played before today, went and played both Chestnut Ridge and Grand Island courses. Had an absolute blast, though I only had an intermediate disk (going to buy a full set tomorrow). What other local courses are there? I was +2 at grand Island, which for my first time isnt horrible. I dont wanna talk about Chestnut Ridge and the pin being right off the side of the cliff. Uhhg, there was a lot of tripple bogey’s.

There’s one in that park down in Angola where they have the pirate festival every year.

Frolf

Im redesigning revervoir state park in Niagar Falls for my job, and am lobbying for a frisbee golf course…

fyi

Joseph Davis State Park has one. It’s in lewiston, kinda near Fort Niagara in Youngstown. Best part is, this is one state park that’s free :slight_smile:

Google is my friend:

http://www.pdga.org/course/courses_by_state.php?admin=&SearchZip=14221&SearchCity=&SearchState=&SearchCountry=UNITED+STATES&Search=Search

Evangola State Park.
They also just had a Frolf competition or something ridiculous there a couple days ago. Serious frolf players everywhere!

frolf>
this shit gets serious , you should see some of the tournements they have down here.

I go all the time. Let me know if you want someone to go with!

evangola kinda sucks. i love the ridge

i am an avid frolfer, pm me if anyone wants to get together and play, im free all day usually

i’ve never played this. maybe i should sometime.

jam we should go tomorrow, i never went and always wanted to.

I got hit in the face with a disc… shit hurts :frowning:

Theres a small one in greece. Its all in the woods.

I’ll be at beaver around 6:15 if anyone wants to play

I’ll probably play a round or two at Chestnut Friday, if I get back out there… I’ll PM ya guys if I do.,

meh. I played once. I thought it was dumb. But i also hate regular golf.

hippy

i hate regular golf too.

i donno man i enjoy it, its a good way to spend a nice summer day

i went with the old man on fathers day. i too seemed to like tossing it into the ravine.