Street Heaters Party at Margarita Momma's - July 28

not at mamas, they hand passes out for matrix. ive only gotten a pass for mamas like twice…and it was never on a special events night. Tim is picky.

general admission is 5 and i think 7 after 12 or 1…

the dj from high tops will be there spinning, and for those that have never been there a hint on the better bartenders…theres one main bar in the “bar area” they are pretty good and fast. when you go into the “club area” there are 3 bars…the first one [if you are facing the club w/ the bar to your back the bar would be to your left] Church is usually the main bartender…I think he is by far the best one. that bar would be your best bet for the best drinks, and fastest. the 2nd bar [in the back towards vip] worst bar, i do not reccomend this one at all!!! the 3rd bar is good as well.

theres a group of girls that walk around w/ shots…the short girl w/ short dark brown hair is really nice…and nice looking. probably the best looking one there [imo].

For the guys…girls are the only ones allowed on stage…if you are not a dancer and just chill at the bar, do not feel left out…girls are allowed to dance ANYWHERE! meaning on stage, the tables and THE BAR!! Encourage your favorite bartender to hop on up there when the bar is slow!