Good body shop?

vintage in malta …580-9020 will make it look better than new and do what you want

What?!? :wierd F that!

yea exactly my thoughts… see why i was so pissed off now… on top of being treated like a dumb girl…

Well… :tongue

hey now… lol

Im actually pretty impressed by how much ya know(mean that with as little leg humping as possible :lol). Not too often you see females in the hobby that actually know what they are talkin about!

Props foo!

ha thanks… grew up around hot rods…

1. if all goes well in the next week or so the camrao will be back there well I’m down in the hospital. so they can do there business and i can pick it back up. If i can walk again after surgery if all goes well. !! if not were can I drop mine off to have set up for the handicapped !!??? lol

Nite Moves

(518) 785-7739
677 New Loudon Rd
Latham, NY 12110

Good body shop, some decent fabrication and pole work as well

Nice Osi… Sounds like the best choice, but as another option…

…Seriously also consider Quail Auto, on Quail St in Albany. Family owned biz for 60 years. ANAL workmanship, good people.

But jammer… I’ve heard that Nite Moves has some pretty ANAL workmanship too. Might be a tough battle.

This mans point is valid

as of right now have appointment at Neils for the 16th…

LOL

Good choice with Neal

He made a really good impression and didn’t talk down to me… 2 big pluses there… plus he is offering 3 day turnaround… and the price was good… He is also going to do the other misc things I had asked about…

thanks for the recommendations everybody…

You won’t be disappointed. Neal seems to really care about his business and does really great work.

that was the impression i got when talking with him…

PM’d, I’ve been looking to get a butt-job done locally.

Thought you were getting this on a nightly basis playing pick up the soap with the Guilderland crew?

For real though- get at me kid

:lol j/k Ryan

This.