Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize

I can’t wait for another 20 years when everyone is on the global cooling bandwagoon.

Fuck people trying to make money by scaring the public with complete BS.

Yeah, woe is me for listening to scientists who have spent their whole lives studying this and almost unanimously agree that this IS a huge problem.

:ugh::ugh::ugh: to anyone who thinks Al Gore is anything but a scumbag and a con-man.

How much have you investigated into exactly what Al Gore does to make statements like that? I’m interested because you speak like you’re an authority on the subject, but I’d be willing to bet you dont know jack shit.

99% of scientists say you’re wrong. Tell me why I should believe you over them?

i believe you are telling the truth.

:rofl:

Which Scientists are these? Don’t eat what the liberal media machine feeds you without checking it first.

Carter is one of hundreds of highly qualified non-governmental, non-industry, non-lobby group climate experts who contest the hypothesis that human emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) are causing significant global climate change.

Karlen explains that a paper published in 2003 by University of Alaska professor Igor Polyakov shows that, the region of the Arctic where rising temperature is supposedly endangering polar bears showed fluctuations since 1940 but no overall temperature rise. “For several published records it is a decrease for the last 50 years.”

You like Canadian Health-Care, how do you like their free press? Those quotes from:

How about don’t be a sheep who swallows everything that Quinn, Rush, and Hannity tell you…

Nothing from that website has anything to do with those 3 Republican puppets, not to mention that I disagree with those 3 at least as often as I agree. They are all for the War in Iraq, I am not.

That website is an article from the Canadian Press.

I honestly don’t give a fuck what a dead beat pool boy thinks.

Here’s $10 clean out my hot tub, fuckin scrub

You also show your true political intelligence by supporting the most idiotic of political agendas, by wasting your vote away on a dream of that of yesterdays hippies.

can you name one credible “scientist” that has been appointed by an unbiased board to research such agenda?

why dont you name me some credible unbiased scientists too?

Here is the standard printed opinion of THREE unbiased yet expert organizations on the subject attribute to the cause of a global warming CYCLE.

Sources: NASA, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

Earth’s climate changes in response to external forcing, including variations in its orbit around the sun (orbital forcing),[7][8][9] volcanic eruptions, and atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations. The detailed causes of the recent warming remain an active field of research, but the scientific consensus[10] identifies elevated levels of greenhouse gases due to human activity as the main influence. This attribution is clearest for the most recent 50 years, for which the most detailed data are available. In contrast to the scientific consensus that recent warming is mainly attributable to elevated levels of greenhouse gases, other hypotheses have been suggested to explain the observed increase in mean global temperature. One such hypothesis proposes that warming may be the result of variations in solar activity.[11][12][13][14]

None of the effects of forcing are instantaneous. The thermal inertia of the Earth’s oceans and slow responses of other indirect effects mean that the Earth’s current climate is not in equilibrium with the forcing imposed. Climate commitment studies indicate that even if greenhouse gases were stabilized at 2000 levels, a further warming of about 0.5 °C (0.9 °F) would still occur.[15]

Ummm, yeah. Right.

That self-righteous douche bag Gore actually called into out TGIF at work from his private fucking jet to gloat about his NPP and suck Google’s balls for all they did to help. That’s right; the man who will save the world from Global warming has to take a private fucking jet to move one mother fucking person from one place to another. He can’t get on a jet loaded to full capacity in order to maximize efficiency like anybody who actually stood behind everything he talks about would. And then he has the audacity to call into our TGIF and talk about how great he is. And I’m super cereal; man-bear-pig is real.

-TJ

Things That Are Destroying This Country: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rampant Illegal Immigration
Liberal-Biased Media
Eradication of the Religious Principles this Country was Founded Upon
Trial Lawyers
Erosion of Personal Property Rights
The Welfare State
Gun Control
Greedy Corporations
China
Apathetic Sheeple
Al Gore
Darkstar

Things That Are Not Destroying This Country: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Talk Radio
Automotive Enthusiasts
SUV’s
Gun Ownership
The Word “GOD” in the Pledge of Allegiance or on our Money
Christmas Trees
Soccer Moms
NASCAR Dads
Global Warming

I honestly dont care what a now 30 something year old, PSU accredited RX-7 driver that is a big shot manager and lives on his own in his own, phatty crib thinks.

Oh wait… :kekegay:

Here’s $10 clean out my hot tub, fuckin scrub

Your hot tub, or your mom’s hot tub?

You also show your true political intelligence by supporting the most idiotic of political agendas, by wasting your vote away on a dream of that of yesterdays hippies.

climate change is not a political agenda. Respecting the earth is not a conservative or liberal value. Being conscious of reality is the antithesis of the ignorance you try to associate me with. Do i believe that global warming is going to kill us all? no. Do I believe it most certainly could have negative effects on the planet that our grandchildren will have to deal with? Absolutely. The time to make changes is BEFORE things get so fucked they can’t be undone.

Here’s the problem. To a lot of people, Gore is a joke. Personally I dont take him very seriously. However, people seem to think that just because Gore is a joke, that global climate change is a joke too.

Gore and the issue are two different things.

why in the 70’s were they concerned about global cooling? Did that much change in 30 some years?

dude, I’m not that fucking old. :ugh2:

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/basicinfo.html

From the US Government’s own Environmental Protection Agency.

fine, don’t answer the question.

The politicians will say anything to scare the public for votes. In a few years when everyone realizes that global warming is a bunch of bs, the politicians will find something else to scare us about.