got pulled over for the first time in a while.

so last later night on my way to walmart for some toggle bolts to finish mounting my plasma I got pulled over for ripping through a yellow light (making a turn)… with no other cars around except for a cop who had a front row seat.

I didn’t realize my registration expired a couple weeks ago, but he was more interesting in writing me for running a light and generally making a right turn at like 40 mph (I was not really speeding, I just took the race line).

anyway… he decided to be nice and only write me for the registration since I didn’t B.S. him with any crazy story and just told him I was frustrated about going back to walmart for a stupid $2 part. As he gave me the ticket we heard a car off in the distance doing a burnout, so he took off after that dude.

looks like a pretty cheap no points ticket before I plead it down.

bah. i hate cope. got pulled over twice last thursday,(within ten minutes of eachother). first time on young st in tonawanda(48 in 30), second time on eggert rd in tonawanda(47 in 30). it was really early and there was no one else on the road so i wasnt really paying attention to my speed and i dont drive those roads ever so i dont know the speed limits.

cliff notes: cops fail :frowning:

Yeah I too hate it when cops do there job

More like you fail. You got caught doing something wrong. Accept responsibility for your actions

It’s a 30… Why were you speeding in a residential area, that early, on thursday? There are kids going to school or waiting for their bus.

Not to mention you got busted RIGHT after you had gotten a ticket for the exact same thing?

Damn.

I hate people who hate cops for doing what they get paid to do.

Even I fucking realize this.
If you don’t know the speed limit don’t fucking make your own.

pretentious

damn you think u woulda started to pay attention to the speed limit after the first time you got caught.

you’re joking, right?

i hate when dumb fucks hop on the bandwagon of talking shit when they have had similar threads crying

:clap:

If you’re not paying attention, stop driving.

There are these cool white rectangular signs with black letters. Pay attention…oh, wait.

did u get the tv done??? :gotme:

If you mean me, go back and re-read my threads.

I’m glad cops have idiots like you to mess with and leave me alone, thanks!

X…

For future reference, is everyone in your tuning club as dumb as you, or are you the exception? It would be nice to know you are all equals so I can automatically add people to the ignore list without waiting them to post stupidity like this.

cliff notes: DIAF

lol, i’ve never been pulled over before. :wink:

edit -nm, i fail at viewing profiles

2nd edit - and i have sig viewing turned off :smash2:

It’s in his sig.