got pulled over for the first time in a while.

there has been tons of cops out recently on the highways. I got a 82 in a 55 (buffalo) on the 190 on labor day and a 72 in a 55 (amherst) on the 290 about a couple months ago. I already have 5 points so i’m calling a lawyer because I fucked myself hard this time.

you should give Valentine One a call also.

Or just slow down and save the $400. :wink:

Especially the 290 where it’s pretty much expected to see a cop running radar somewhere on that little 9 mile section of highway.

yeah I should tell them to remove the lazer warning because it is fucking useless.

SKEET SKEET SKEET (kevin, 2004)

it’s saved me once or twice… but the whole idea of detecting laser is failboat really. you need a jammer to beat that. the good thing is that cops can only shoot laser while stationary and anybody will common sense can figure out where they hide.

I’ve had my V1 for 3 years now and while I’ve been pulled over several times since, it was never because of speeding / caused by radar etc… before having my V1 I averaged one speeding ticket per year…

how easy are jammers to detect?

pretty easy really as long as you’re the only car around, otherwise it’s “guess which car had it for the cop”… but if the cop can’t get a read on the speed and pulls you over then he’ll just have to come up with some BS ticket… or he can just be lazy and wait 20 seconds for the next car that is speeding which is what most do.