Got Pulled today.....

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Photo_092207_001.jpg
I dont know where he was sitting. But I was coming down University Blvd past all the dealerships I just rolled on it in the turns well over the posted limits.
I got to the Sewickly Bridge and pulled out a little to fast then I noticed he was behind me so. I pulled over even before he turned the lights on. I just admited that yes i was speeding and yes I spun the tires of the light. He actually was pretty cool about everything. Keep in mind the car isnt inspected yet. I told him that it wasnt inspected and its scheduled for Inspection monday he said he’d let it go. Have a nice day drive safe. But atleast I wasnt high and running stop signs. Hey shit happens:doh:

Cool,could’ve been much worse.

Lucky ass bitch.

I never get off that easy. And I make it a point to obey the law, unlike you haha.

Who needs exhaust on a civic??!?!?! :dunno:

good to hear he let ya go with a warning.

mighty lucky there paul, I’ve been let off while driving without a license lol, gotta love understanding city cops

moon twp is not the city

No but they’re not the Nazi North Allegheny area cops.

Fuck Moon Cops.

…Atleast you got lucky

yea cracking down to much on racing!

I think I drove by you when you were pulled over, unless it was someone else at the same area

:rofl: me and a yellow street bike 2 months ago? yep that was me

lol tom talked about that for like an hour.

But, you got off lucky… when I lived in moon they constantly pulled over my 240…

That car was… nice?

I saw it like two weeks ago at Sheetz in Wexford. All I could say was wow. Sounded like it was falling apart as it rolled by, and was bouncing like it had blown out shocks

oh wow.

well I dont own the car anymore, the guy who I sold it to was all about putting a 35r on it and making it a real fast street car.

but it always did that due to the coil overs were really really really stiff.

Moon twp caught me laying tire across the bridge in my old stang. i pulled over at the beemer place and all he said was to watch my speed next time.

Did not even call sewickley for backup on thier own turf :cool:

great story… tell it again

lol @ Moon and Sewickley cops