darn cops

I had a guy come in from Monroeville with his mustang to do his gear swap yesterday. I believe it is a 2004 Mach 1. Very nice car. He went from a 3.55 r&p To a set of 4.10’s. Plus moser axles, 31 spline carrier and new clutches for the posi. Just to let anyone know that has a newer stang, you can get the ABS exciter ring off the axles without breaking them. Apperently alot of people dont believe that, but its true. So I finally get everything back together, and get finished wiring in his stupid speedo calibration box. I run the gears in on the lift for a couple minutes. By this time the customer is back. I say, “Lets go for a ride.” I wanted the owner in the car so he could be assured that his car wasn’t beat on. We drove around the neighborhood and everything sounded good. So I went past the shop on a nice long stretch of open road cause I wanted to run it up to overdrive and listen for drive and coast noise. Well, on the way out that road there was traffic so I stayed the speed limit. On the was back I had a clear road. I ran it up to 70 then let off and listened to the coast mesh. Satisfied that there was no noise the customer comments on how 4 gear felt like 3rd now. Then coming back down the hill to the shop a Collier cop lights me up. So I made him follow me back into the industrial park, cause I just had to pull in there with a cop on my ass. I think he got scared/pissed cause of that, and all the people in the shop coming out laughing their asses off. The cop approaches me and says, “Do you know why I pulled you over?” To which I reply “Probably cause I was doing seventy?” He says, “Actually I got you doing 50…” Then the son of a bitch gives me a ticket. I guess he didn’t like the fact that everyone down there, including myself, excluding the owner, was laughing their asses of the whole time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/Jaycoop/shoppotos152.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/Jaycoop/shoppotos153.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/Jaycoop/shoppotos151.jpg

I had to make that story as long as possible. Its more worth is that way. :moon:

fuck cops…
laughing @ him & situation = guarenteed ticket

how old is that owner…didn’t headlight covers & that thing on the back window go out back in the late 80’s early 90’s :dunno:

lol…car looks aight …would look alot better wit out that wing and louvers(sp)…is that the stock wing ?

:bsflag: no stang can do 70 on that road!!!

:smiley: :cool: sorry about ur ticket! was it for 70 or 50?

window louvers

:puke: Never paid attention to the wheel wells i guess :dunno:

ticket for 50 in a 35

Which collier cop? :kekegay: some are dicks

wing sucks and those 80s things on the back are gay and the headlight covers, get rid of them and i would like it alot

That thing is horrible.

your never supposed to say you were speeding, thats an admission of guilt, they have to give you a ticket then.

the louvers have GOT to go!!! So does that ricey billet gas tank door (did he mistake it for an eclipse?) :ugh: Sorry about your ticket! That sucks.

Admission of guilt… But, I should be exempt from such violations. Thats like giving a tech a ticket for expired stickers on the test drive for the inspection. There are certian things that the people whom keep the vehicles on the road in good repair should be allowed bend the rules on. Whats next, getting a ticket for erratic driving when I’m swerving down the road listening for a clunk or rattle?

On another note, I cant believe how much you guys are hating on some of this dudes “bling” mods…are you all really just jealous? :spank:

Hey i’ve seen that stang around miracle mile before. I like it. I also think its funny that so many people on here think just cause someone has something diffrent from the ordinary its rice or bling. I think his gas door looks just fine along with the wing and the headlight covers.

dude, its ugly get over it.

people hate on cars all the time… 1/2 the people here hate on my cars… only difference is that i could give a fuck.

:gives:

if you give a fuck about people’s opinions, go watch a talk show :kekegay: otherwise let people talk shit… usually they have nothing to back it up with anyway.

I back it up :kekegay:

with 2.73’s :kekegay: :kekegay: x3

i like louvers, on some cars.