How I saved $360 on my cable bill with a phone call

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5497/moneygrab.jpg

1. Call TWalbany and go to billing.
  2. Tell them you’ve been getting a lot of FIOS promotion and ask them out right to reduce your bill.
  3. Wait 1 minute.
  4. Reduced my monthly bill by $30 for the next 12 months.
  5. Confirm there is no change in service.
  6. Hang up.

> Loot dropped: $360 (your result may very)
> Enjoy loot! :clap

Surprised they did, I know a few people who tired this but were basically laughed at because they check to see if FiOS was even in there area yet.

Would make since though if FiOS is offered in your area.

I stopped down at TWC in person and the guy told me he couldnt give me a discount but he cancelled my old account and started a new one for me so I could take advantage of all the current deals ($66/month for roadrunner and digital cable) so he found a way to save me a stack of cash over the next year anyways. Im suprised more people dont try this.

Man you fuckers shoulda pm’d me

I keep getting charged for digital cable when I returned my box and canceled it like 6 months ago. Fix that for me?

Ill have my buddy take a look at it. Just pm me with the phone number thats on the account

Do tell

I have 2 HD boxes, 2 modems, and 2 VoIP units. Oh, and every channel we carry. For free. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is FIOS internet only or can it do VoIP?

You sir, also suck.

Theoretically any internet can do VoIP. It would probably work a whole lot better on FiOS with the low latency.

I mean, TW offers a phone package. Does Verizon offer something similar through FIOS?

im pretty sure twc is still charging me for something i cancelled in my house in ny 8 months ago

No need to, they offer their standard copper line as a package with it.

Although they might have some sort of VOIP option now im not sure

:rofl I think they like to do this to people, wtf?!

I’d like to get whatever I can out in Knox.

Which is nothing but satellite :frowning:

You lucky fuck.

youtu.be/sYzJtzGyHXk

It’s a job perk. But I also get to deal with people yelling at me when they have no clue what they are talking about because they can’t get on their Farmville.

As far as TV goes, Satellite FTW

I’m a bit of a videophile thou. The quality I get with DirecTV is ridiculous compared to TWC, also Movies on demand for DirecTV come in True 1080/24 which is awesome.

Plus, their hardware and customer service is fucking awesome

Internet satellite blows though :frowning: