How I saved $360 on my cable bill with a phone call

That it does, and its fucking exspensive.

Do you have cell service up there vlad?

Get a 4G hotspot from Sprint/Verizon/Att

(even if we dont have 4G in a lot of the area yet its worth getting)

Where do you live? Rough estimate is all I need.

The place in question is in Knox.

I had TWC come out there and they told me I need to get 10 other houses signed up to run the line.

Comcast is absolutely whoring their service out in my area to win back FiOS customers.

Oh nevermind. I do tech support for NYAir, but you’re outside of our range. :confused:

Last I heard Verizon sold or was thinking of selling off the whole FiOS thing because they were chasing down the whole WiMax thing.

Yeah you’re a bit south of here.

I can’t wait for TWC to start going over the air as the cell internet service keeps getting faster making land line useless.

WTF my cable + rr bill is $140 every month and I have ONE box

I’ve got to get some sort of antennae booster. There is 3G in the vicinity and good service coverage but E for data on location.

You know what sucks a fat one?

I like how TWC got smart one day and ripped off the simplest, coolest features DTV has… the Fast Forward & then auto roll back juuuust enough to start playing RIGHT where you want to start watching your show.

Then those DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS, thought “we will look soooo cool if we apply that feature to the rewind also! Yeahhh lets do it!!! WOOT”

When you rewind, it seems like that stupid fucking “feature” fast forwards way too far once you hit play. Example, watching nascar, I rewind to see a crash, juuuust before the crash starts, I hit PLAY… and it fucking fast forwards PAST the entire god damn thing! FUCK SALT!

DEAR TWC. I dont need the fucking rewind feature to auto bump a little bit forward… THATS WHAT MY FUCKING BRAIN DOES… I AM WATCHING THE SHIT I JUST WATCHED, AND HAVE A DAMN GOOD IDEA OF WHEN TO HIT THE PLAY BUTTON, SO I CAN RE-WATCH WHAT I WANT TO!!!

And that ladies and gentlemen is KK’s rant of the day :rofl

I’m sure your speeds aren’t too shitty though. RR is generally reliable.

:slight_smile: I had to! hahaha :rofl

My RR is beast

If I had to pay what I get for for free, my monthly bill would be about $600 through my employer.

Kk, have you tried hitting pause while rewinding and then play? Usually works pretty good for me

My fucking DSL gets 36kb/s download speeds, and I have to reset the router bare minimum once a day.

CHICKEN SHIT BULL SHIT.

I wonder if I should talk to the powers that be here and see if they are willing to expand the WiMax we’ve been putting up then? We’ve been having great results with it. I just don’t know if it is any good on gaming. The latency isn’t bad, but it’s not great.

internet, phone, tv

bahahahah pm sean kids lol