I hate UPS!

It drives me nuts. I order Halo 3 from them it could have been here at around 2:00, I did mapquest to get est., but no they have to send it through nine million Ups Sorting place and i won’t get it until tomarrow after i ordered it on one day delivery. so i say ban United Persons with the Slows!

The fuck did you just say?

yeah. ok.

ok put it this way i ordered halo 3 on a one day shipment in like may. and it was all of the sudden saying that my one day delivery will became a 2 day delivery.

i hate nerds.

fuck, i can’t even think of a hotdog related joke right now

don’t worry you still have the rest of your life to play halo…

Try not getting parts in the mail when you need them to make your car work

so just play tomorrow :gotme:

same thing to some of us.

Sorry i should explain somemore i just resently got a packege stolen. form the side of my house no less. i was not home i was out of town. ff to now i don’t want this ripped off eather becasue it cost a lot. plus i have to work. so i will not be here. one day delivery means that 24 hours from the time it was picked up it should be here. it was sent yesterday so i get the shaft.

I was at the working today and no, hal0 3 was at the not working place where i sleep and eat. retarded caretaker lady that is at house that does not need to be thaer bcs i don’t know retard who? said uPs not come tday but mbe tmrow? fuck my life!

HORSHAM, PA, US 09/24/2007 9:25 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN that is when it was sent out my point is that it should be here today not tomarrow I paid the little extra of my money to have it here.

:picard: Hello ignore list. :tup:

+1

If I wrote a post about how I was attacked by a killer bagel this morning, all because I didn’t water my garbage can yesterday. It would have probably made more sense than this thread.

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/english-m-f-do-you-speak-it-4096.jpg?1173111202

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!

hey ive heard alot of flights have been delayed by the FAA around the US according to CNN, it might have something to do with shipping

:lol: Wow. That actually makes perfect sense by comparison.

Wow.

:clap:

File a claim with them. UPS shipping is guaranteed even the ground rates which they dont advertise, and get free shipping all for having to wait a extra day.

what the fuck is up with the retarded newbs lately?

awww… too bad… i guess halo 3 will have to wait until tomorrow after 3pm.