I wish the South would have won the civil war

Exactly, slavery still would have ended. Although it still exists in other countries today.

I wish the south would have won as well. Then all the fruit loop faggots who are afraid of their own shadow could hide in the north and be “protected” by big brother. And the people who understand states rights and the constitution would be guarding the mexican border.

I wonder how much different the taxes would be…?

I was born in PA, and other than some schooling in Colorado, I’ve always lived here. And although I hate southern accents, and redneck women, when we become a police state (which is the inevitable end to a growing federal government) I would much rather be surrounded by good old boy rednecks, than peace-nick pot-smoking fags.

It’s not like those are the only two choices.

welcome to 2005 :kekegay:

Right, but they are the opposing extremes, and I would take one over the other.

i disagree.

people fall along a grid, not a line.

there are peacenik conservatives (isolationists) and pro-life, gun-toting democrats (western pennsylvanians) as well.

Sure there are, but most of those people are hypocrites, many of them are idiots as well. The guy pays his union dues, helps get Dems in office, then gets pissed of when they want to increase gun control…HELLLOOOO

But the political spectrum goes full circle. Why do you think that communism and fascism are so similar in practice? Sure they come at it from different angles, but the end result is the same.

The ultra conservatives and the ultra liberals are pretty much as far away as one can get politically speaking. When push comes to shove, I would rather keep the company of the worst stereotypes of the ultra conservative than any of the liberals.

The Republicrats are all crooks, and the people that support the parties are being duped hard. The only people with their heads on straight are the Libertarians, and there aren’t enough of them.

May Day is in less than two weeks, comrade… You’re welcome to join us.

The problem with your argument is that you see the hillbillies as the lesser of two evils. Fuck that shit. There comes a point where America has to stop voting for the lesser of two evils and start voting for who would represent the most of their interests.

If it’s Romney vs Clinton in '08, I’m writing Mayor McCheese in.

1. Did you even read my post?
  2. Don’t tell me what’s wrong with my argument when you don’t understand it.

I was not arguing for or against hillbillies or pot-smoking DMB listening fags.

I am one of the few that refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. I stand firmly by my beliefs, that the government needs to shrink, that’s why I’m a Libertarian. Most of the sheep in this country go to one of the 2 major parties, whichever one is promising them the best “deal” at the time. That’s why we have a 2 party system.

If you want to consider ultra-libs and ultra-cons to be the 2 greatest evils, I will agree with you. But if/when a revolution breaks out, the ultra-libs are going to get smoked like grass at snoop’s house, and you’ll find me in a fox-hole with guys who are missing a few teeth.

yeah, i totally misread your post, actually. whoops.

/thread.