I'm done playin in Obamanomics

Ok you obviously know nothing of what is going on in this thread so I will not bother arguing with you. Enjoy living in your bubble and let me know how the real world treats you when you finally grow up

could you please enlighten me then?

Not directed at me I hope… I just agreed with you.

That was directed towards Murrdog. I know you comprehend what is going on

I’m just going to be really scared when the day comes that the “cheap labor force” becomes educated. Then we’re all going to be fucked. :frowning:

what do you think will result from increasing the taxes for the rich people? keep in mind its not like you have any RIGHT to these peoples money, nor does the government.

Their losses are going to trickle down to the less wealthy.

Basically, what we will eventually end up with is every class being broke.

I decided to stay out of this thread, as for folks like you, who think you have the answers. You just carry on your little way, and I’ll go away “clueless”, but laughing.

Really? Really? Total bullshit system (Canadian). Plus, If you don’t have $450 to pay for the most prize posession in your life, why is anyone even listening to what you have to say?

Say it Loud
Say it Often

And the sheep will listen.

Go herd your sheep pal.

I whole heartedly believe that since there are more people with a sense of entitlement, like you, that all the JClarks and 99FRC’s in the world can’t be prosperous enough to keep your consuming style satisfied.

Lord knows I can’t help, it makes no sense for me to employ many people and make a taxable profit.

Dow 5000

Feeling bad for anyone 18-30 that works hard…

Actually, it’s up 300 today and nearing 7000.

http://www.meetup.com/Albany-NY-Glenn-Beck-We-Surround-Them/

To see what its all about…

Link to the map:

http://wesurroundthemmap.com/

reaganomics didnt work in the 80’s. not going to work now.

because i can’t afford $450/month for health insurance people shouldn’t listen to me? I’m sorry that I have to pay rent, car payment, insurance, gas and food so i can live while i go to school. i dont have any sense of entitlement other than i and every other tax paying citizen should get health care! i pay taxes for some bullshit war that we shouldnt have any part of to begin with.

you sir, are the sheep, and you can go with your right wing herd to hell.

You have the right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness. Results may vary

Sweet. I have all the same payments as you. I’m still not asking for handouts and Universal Health Care. The same when I was in college. I could have applied for Medicaid or insurance through the school. Did I? No. Would it have made my life easier? Yes. I still didn’t do it because I believe in not taking money from other people because I feel like I NEED it.

Perfect.

so why even bother getting car insurance? do you have anything other than just basic liability on your cars? do you have renters or home insurance?

are you going to this?

I’m sure he does,… who doesn’t! besides Trav. anyway what kind of ignorance is this? HE pays for those things! So do I. Along with my own health insurance. If you can’t afford it working part time than i suggest working full time. I know I did when I was in school.

Sure do. Full coverage on everything that I own. And to combat your argument before you even say anything, car insurance is not even close in the way it works fundementally than Universal Health Care.