Interesting place to eat near UB North?

Looking for something a little less mainstream to eat at near north campus. Will prolly hit up desert deli afterwards. TIA.

what kind of price point are you going for?

Nothing to expensive. Maybe around $20 pp.

Fugi Grill?

sake cafe maple and transit in the Lowes plaza its a new sushi place its owned by the same owners of fugi grill

No Sushi… I love it but one of the girls I’m going with just had it last night.

Beeblos on campbell.

Natalies Kitchen on Millersport is good but it’s more of a lunch place.

Moti Mahal is good.

Grapevine on Niagara Falls BLVD is pretty cool. A bunch of big fish tank. Tends to be a bit of a geriatric crowd, but the food’s good and big fish tanks are cool.

IIRC there’s an Italian place on North French near Sweet Home that’s supposed to be pretty good. Cafe Banchetti.

Fuji grill is good.

I went to Scotch & Sirloin once and wasn’t impressed.

Muscoreils has a nice little cafe. I’ve only been there for lunch. I don’t know if they serve dinner.

Bonefish Grille is really good even though it’s in the mall.

Carabba’s is mainstream, but good. :shrug:

:word: on the bonefish…it was very very good for a chain style place…also owned by the same group as Carrabas.

BURRITO BAY.

NATALIES.

IB4 91MR2 suggests GIN GIN

where is burrito bay?

The plaza by ITT on Milersport…Elmos and Subway is also in the plaza.

MMmmmmmmmm Gluttonnnnnnnnnnnn

Hell yea!!!

Another fun place is pizza plant (planet?) Those Pods are fucking AWESOME

We didn’t like that place too much, some stuff was ok but it was an asian place trying to wear too many hats IMO. Sakura used to own but the new owners screwed it all up.

Word on carabbas and bonefish. Both places that give chain places a good name.

Funny story about that place, i had a friend that worked there and the was a lady that was another employee in the kitchen and she wore a foil hat to keep “them” out of her head…