job interview advice

ok, im guna have someone practice interviewer with me lol

I think if you are seriously having someone practice interview with you, you have earned some respect points from me anyway. I commend you on being proactive in your job seeking and taking extra measures to give it your best shot. :tup:

You look down, they know you’re lying and up, they know you don’t know the truth. Don’t use seven words when four will do. Don’t shift your weight, look always at your mark but don’t stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don’t make him laugh. He’s got to like you then forget you the moment you’ve left his side. And for God’s sake, whatever you do, don’t, under any circumstances…

:lol: I think your putting way to much thought into a interview for a un skilled job.

its more skilled than burger boy or dishwasher, and its important to me

I understand that its important to you…

I just thing there is an overwhelming amount of interview info here…

Just to got OT for a second…did you take that sabres logo off your door like I had asked? I am trying to figure out how they put up 10 goals last night and I thought something drastic had to happen.

Know everything there is to know about detailing, and make sure to let them know you know everything. Tell them what the best method, product is, and everything else. If they disagree tell them they are wrong.

nope it got moved up to the higher glass on the door tho

you only get one chance to make a first impression

shirt and tie (suit coat if u can afford one), shave, clean heair etc.

eye contact when answering questions. Do not look down, do not say “um” “yea” or slang like that

be quick witted. in one interview I was asked what are 10 things I could do with a paper clip. At first I thought WTF then named like 15 things.

just relax, dont be high stressed or strung out

Me to,but I just got talking and friendly,felt weird the whole time but hey it worked.

ocean’s eleven right?

have a resume, wear a suit/tie or at least something decent. Look like you have your shit together

so where do you se yourself in five years?

*dont say doin your wife, dont say doin your wife, dont say doin your wife

uh doin your son?