The truth... Discuss

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/customlowz/thetruth.jpg

I saw this on here before somewhere…

eh…

Younger guy. As I type this on my PC. The other guy is 10 years from retirement, doesnt really make for a good long term employee. ;D

Repost!

woohoo!

By all means, it hates on MACs so I am all for it. :slight_smile:

:lol go watch Zack and Miri and then say that :ohnoes

10 good years of a good hard working employee or the other guy coming in late everyday drunk and/or stoned

I would have to interview both to make my final decision.

My dad always told me to dress in nice pants and a nice shirt when going to an interview. :ponder

Because it shows the employer that you’re not a fucking slob.

I know this.

I know… but I can’t count how many time’s over the years where i’ve seen people come in dressed like they just woke up after a night of boozing and virtually demand a job. LOL. I used to hand people the app and say “good luck!” with the worst looking smirk on my face. 90% of them never even came back.

It depends on the job in question. But, at least a pair of khakis and a button down/polo. I have never interviewed in anything short of a full suit. First impression is huge.

I’ve had zero problems with my iMac, I dunno why some people hate on them so much :lol

Very true. When I got my first job at Rite Aid I dressed up… 45 minutes after the interview I got a phone call saying I had the job. Same thing with every job i’ve had since that (minus pep boys for a month… rofl). First impression makes a world of a difference.

Nobody cares about your stupid mac computer.

Because MACs, in general, are amazingly overpriced. Also, Steve Jobs is a fruit loop.

:bowdown

I cannot count how many times in my CIS classes I get these flamebags with their macs who think they own the world. I just want to pick up their 2,000 dollar paperweights and throw them out the window.

The one time I was playing LFS (live for speed) and this nerdfag noticed I got a new lenovo, so he made a point to sit next to me and talk about his mac. I ignored him for about 5 minutes while making a bunch of car racing noises and overly exaggerated gear shifts via the computer. I think he got really angry. lol