Man pays for truck with 8k in change...

James Jones had owned a 1981 Chevy pickup, which he kept until January last year. The emergency brake gave out as he walked in front of it while it was idling. The truck ran over him, crushing his liver, kidney and several ribs. He spent months in the hospital recuperating.

lol.

I bought four or five rolls of coins each month. I don’t know how long it took me to save this amount, probably all my life, spending some of it now in then,” said Jones, who retired as an engineer from Fort Hamilton Hospital’s maintenance department in 2003.

LOL. poor people are funny. I’m far from baller and I can save 8k in a few months of not buying stupid shit.

There is a family that owns a vending machine business locally. They buy all their cars in change. It’s fucking annoying.

I find that hard to believe.

What dealership do you work at?

“who retired as an engineer from Fort Hamilton Hospital’s maintenance department”

That is not an Engineer that is a Janitor. Jesus people.

sanitation engineer…just saying

Custodial Engineer.

haha

Puke Sawdust Engineer

no, they dont… but thanx for trying to play along newb…

any person who owns a vending machine company has EASY access to commercial grade coin sorters/counters and already deposits said change into the bank on a frequent basis…:blah:

What the hell? I wonder if it was at least dollar coins.

thanks to this wonderful new thing called “Reading” you no longer have to wonder.

“He had dimes, quarters, half dollars, silver and Susan B. Anthony dollars. It took me an hour and a half to count all of it,” Crisswell said.

:smiley:

lol badass

i like it :tup:

Not if they are hiding income from the tax man.

my dad has over $1000 in spare change sitting on his dresser… i’m gonna show him this article and make fun of him lol

Jesus, how big is this dresser?

haha its in an a big jug. he just throws his spare change in it whenever he has it. crazy guy…