motorcycle accident clifton park

i heard a guy died up in clifton park recently…his name was zack hill…anyone know anything about this?? he was 27 years old riding his bike when he got cut off by a truck and was killed…

Got a link?

I know a Zack Hill from Berne. I hope it wasnt him.

I hate hearing about things like this. Be safe out there guys.

RIP

http://www.beginnerbikers.org/forum/showthread.php?p=680797

I guess he had just picked up his marriage license, some old ass piece of shit who probably shouldn’t be driving to begin with pulled out in front of him. Died of head trauma, leaving his wife with their unborn child at 27 yrs old.

thats terrible…i hate hearing about this kinda shit

thanx benny…i guess it wasnt a guy i knew…i didn’t think he was 27 but i wasn’t sure…the zack hill i know of grew up in schoharie and is like 25ish…

Well, that sucks.

“…was thrown from his motorcycle and his helmet became dislodged”

Unless the helmet was damaged when the car hit him, it is close to impossible IF the helmet is properly sized and the chin strap is properly tightened.

ok scold the guy thats dead b/c you THINK he didnt properly secure his helmet.

Why does it always have to be an old fuckin moron taking a life of someone who just started his life and has taken him away from his family. You know all these DMV laws that change are always changing to make the DMV money, I think this failure to yield bullshit should stop and change this shit to manslaughter it would make people pay more attention because now there asses would suffer.

I have no intention to scold anyone that’s dead. As a rider, I hate to see people killed as much as any rider does.

It is very much possible his helmet got damaged during the accident and just wanted to point out the improper use of safety equipment might give people a false sense of security.

why did the person that hit him only get a ticket for a failure to yield? thats a insult to the victims family.

its sad. RIP

sick isn’t it…there is a difference between law and justice…

thats why they need to go to there house, and kill them

its disgusting really that car owners like us could get pulled over and get a loud exhaust ticket, no front plate, illegal mods etc. or whatever and someone goes and kills someone and gets a failure to yield? are you fucking kidding me?

Fucking bullshit. A co-worker of mine was involved in a similar accident a month back where an old lady pulled out in front of him and he was thrown off the bike. He is VERY lucky to be alive, and the lady did not even receive a ticket from the police.

of course not but im sure if he was in the wrong he would have gotten fucked by the long dick of the law…

seen an accident outside of work where this old lady went across 3 lanes to make her exit and took out a plow truck in the process…her response “He hit me, my neck hurts.”…and it was her fault:retardclap…
nice cover:thumbup NOT!!

everytime i get pulled over i think to myself how many people are driving drunk and are gonna kill someone in the time it take the officer to find something wrong with my truck(s)…how many thugs are shooting the shit out of eachother…go prevent some real crime from happening huh??

thats exactly how I think too when I get pulled over…

like seriously officer, your going to give me a no front plate ticket while some girl is getting raped or something?

fuckin aye right man…its like when your at the lot and pr’s are doing burnouts in the lower lot, and they never seem to get caught but you know sure as shit if you were to go down there and show em how to do a proper burnout, a cop would pull in and nail your ass…