R.I.P Devin Nolan 7.15.08

yesterday a friend or mine who iw as not with at the time was riding down new scottland rd in albany and he was going over the speed limit and he hit a suv . . . . was was in critical condition and then later died in the hospital . . . soo everyone out there on a bike PLEASE be safe and thanks fer reading . .

My boyfriend works at Mohawk, he told me about that accident.
I was really hoping it was no one that we knew.
I’m sorry man. :sad

:sad

sorry to hear, my condolances to his family/friends.

RIP :frowning:

Why does that name sound familiar, it’s really freaking me out.

:sad :sad

Where did he grow up/go to school/etc? This is really starting to concern me…

he grew up in albany he has a younger brother named brian nolan . . . they use to go to chalothic school when they were younger . . .

He didn’t play hockey when he was younger, did he?

Sorry to hear that. I heard about it today some of the nurses asked if it was one of my buddies

There is a pretty sad and screwed up situation I just found out about this… but it’s not my story to tell so I’m not about to get into names or details.

Let’s just say that someone who was also a very good friend of his had to find out about this from a medical standpoint and hear first hand every detail and didn’t find out until today that it was their friend.

I actually knew him as well. He lived right around the corner from my cousin and grandmother’s houses in Albany years ago. sorry to hear about this. My condolences go out to all his friends and family.

It sucks to hear these stories, but maybe it’ll make someone else think twice b4 dicking around on a bike next time. I’m def. reconsidering my future plans for getting a bike now.

RIP. I’ve wanted a bike forever but have held off due to fear of becoming someone else’s mistake.

wow my condolences go out to his family/friends. Def. sucks to hear about things like this.

thats awful :frowning:

RIP :frowning:

RIP

Ive lost some friends and kids i grew up with to some senseless accidents.
One is in the hospital still paralyzed from the chest down. Its a sad thing. Stay safe riders…

RIP =(

Always sad to hear about one of us going down, especially with a fatal result.

How is the family? Did he have brothers or sisters?

I wonder how the news ended up presenting the accident.

thanks everyone for reading and replying to my topic its much appreciated . . . i relized today now that im in the bike world where most or all of my friends have bikes including me that i have to learn to deal with this stuff and i cant do anythgin about it . . and its just hard to do that . . so in the end . . i got one thing to say live life like it was your last because you never know what could happen tomo thanks agian everyone