Fatal Motorcycle Crash

A good friend and coworker passed today after a fatal motorcycle accident today… RIP Wayne, I’m going to miss you.

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=941551

Sorry for your loss.

ugh. I hate it when it’s not the biker’s fault even more so. :frowning:

RIP.

Damn homie. RIP. I saw that on the website a lil while ago and something inside of me always cringes. Way to many bikers go down to people not paying attention

RIP, I have no tolerance for people who claim others’ lives simply because they do not pay enough attention behind the wheel.

:(:(:frowning: From the three of us

WOW…Sorry to hear that man…

Intersections man, I am telling you, really really got to slow down and have your brakes covered…

i get nervous as fuck when i pull up to intersections sometimes

this really sucks

That’s horrible, man… This is the kind of thing that turns me off from owning a Bike. You could be the best rider in the world, but you’re on the road full of complete morons. Worst part is, the kid was just ticketed after killing a man… Lock 'em up.

RIP

that really sucks…i hate this stuff…just reminds me how lucky i was in my accident

damn bro… sorry for your loss…that is the worst part of owning a bike is worrying about other “drivers” not paying attention., something careless could take a life

definitely didnt want to read this. sorry to hear. people need stricter driving tests before they are allowed behind the wheel

Thanks guys… I still can’t believe it, I couldn’t believe it when I was in the hospital with family and friends with the chaplain saying a prayer at his bedside after the ambulance brought him in.

They called a med-flight for him, but he passed away on the scene before it could arrive… I’m going to miss him a lot, I already do.

wow, very sorry to hear, i hate when stuff like this happens. RIP

i saw the bike today after the crash , such a shame man im sorry chris

sorry to hear man

Sad. Sorry buddy.

very sorry for the loss. RIP

Ohhh fuck. Thats why you called me last night isnt it. dude my heart just sank here at work when i clicked the link and saw it was wayne. WTF man, WTF… i dont know what to say. He is such a fuckin top notch guy too… one of the nicest guys I had the pleasure to know. Man I can picture the bike and him on it right now after work… I am honestly getting lite headed right now.

fuck us man. I just looked at that pic it has so much emotion in it.

That kid should honestly be charged with vehicular manslaughter. Mother fuckers need to fucking pay attention. Accidents happen sure but you know what you have to pay to play. You get behind the fucking wheel and you must assume the most horrific consiquences god for bid they occur.

fuck, I just want to punch my screen right now.